• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

which town ordinance is in effect in your town??

Night Owl! I stay up so late, so it's nice having retail open till 2am and villagers out and about to talk to too. I find the beautiful one makes the game too easy, I like to pull weeds and water flowers etc.

I've got the Beautiful Town ordinance right now. I had the Night Owl ordinance originally, but everything was still closed when I got home from work, so I just moved my 3DS clock back a few hours, and switched to Beautiful Town.

Beautiful. I don't like dealing with weeds and wilted flowers and stuff. Otherwise I woulda done night owl :3

I have the beautiful town ordinance.

I had it set to bell boom at first, but then school started and I just don't have as much time to maintain my town and keep those weeds out!! so I have it set to beautiful. I'm still working on growing hybrids n such :^3

I have beautiful set in both my towns but I might turn it off soon. Need lots of weeds around for weeding day! :)

Beautiful on main town and early bird on cycling town ^^ My cycling town is ready for weeding day. I plan on keeping my beautiful ordinance in main town, though.

Mine's beautiful too. I was cycling someone out and zomggg it took forever. Now my town is so very overgrown with flowers lol. I really need to organize them into a garden. Only had like 5 surprise hybrids but I was excited about em. I've never tried my hand at hybrids, but plan to :)

I have night owl I might change it to beautiful though because I barely play at night :p

Right now I have bell boom but did not know until reading these that it makes stuff more expensive. I make most of my bells from catching bugs and fish on the island at night so I'm switching to night owl today. It just makes more sense because I can sell what I catch at retail until 2 am!!

beautiful town, there's no other choice really. i turned it to night owl yesterday so i could get some gold roses and it took so long to water everything. i still ended up with some of my hybrids dying by accident.

Back