What is your favorite event so far?

My favorite is guessing how many items are in a bottle, hosted by the very first winner of the bottle event in TBT’s history.

Even if I can't solve them, the Far Out Frequencies puzzles. Just for the satisfaction when there are only a few words left and it's all coming together.

I would say either Pencil Passports or Count Inside the Bottle! c: Pencil Passports because I tend to like the art/creative tasks and designing my own little forged ACNH-inspired passport was a lot of fun, but I also really enjoy Count Inside the Bottle because it's very low-stress for me and I love the pretty jar/bottle pictures. I'm terrible with math, so I basically just try to make an educated guesstimate and then it's just a matter of waiting and seeing how close I got!

I enjoyed crafting my passport..plus the gaming station is rly fun, nice to play with other members, much more chill without a competitive streak looming over all our heads

I'd have to say The Gaming Station. I just like playing games online with other people and spectating the sessions as well. It's fun!

I loved the gaming Station as well although I was a spectator and not a participant. Still loved it!

Probably The Gaming Station! It's always fun to play games with others~

Passport thus far! I had to cross reference my passport, that was fun. I tried to make Soup look as serious as I did in my passport pic. I thought making my nationality "New Horizontal" was super funny but I think that was just funny for me lol.

Haha, we had this discussion in our quarters too. Mine is a lame answer but I liked the team name part best because I got to design the galaxolotl I've been spamming everywhere. For actual events....uhh, I suck at it greatly but probably the puzzles. Can't wait to see what is waiting for us on the bridge in the next couple days.

Gaxopoke.png

I've got to admit...kinda liking the puzzles. I'm not good with art/drawing (it's fun, i like the practice, but really not my talent). My favorite art type event is usually coloring pages, which I do hope we'll see in future areas.

But the puzzle is a new type for me, and I like it! Watch the next puzzle smack me over the head with it's difficulty right after I've said this...

Well I guess I can't say right now, but for what I can say now is the dressing up challenge. I had fun trying to come up with something.

Even though I’m terrible at it I think I’d have to pick Far out Frequencies!

Oh I can’t really pick I liked the passport event as it’s fun to get the tablet out to draw. I also really like the gaming station I do not have online membership but I enjoy spectating and talking to others in the chat ☺️

I really liked ⭐----⭐-----⭐
it was super on-theme and unique!
Gaming station is also always fun. Even if you feel like you're doing it for participation points at first, it always ends up being a fun time that you enjoy!
CITB is a classic
puzzle events are <3 (I think just there are just tight deadlines this time around)
I like events on Harv's island too a lot
I also like small creative writing events and scavenger hunts, am not sure yet if those a part of camp but we'll see 👀

Back