• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite event so far?

I liked the Pencil Passports and UFO Findings and Opinings. Galactic Gyroids was fun too, if a bit challenging for me.

Last edited:
I've enjoyed all events so far! Probably my favourites so far have been Pencil Passports, and one of the events in the bridge 🛸. I've also really enjoyed the gaming station, except those events always come with a bit of added stress/exhaustion because all the times require me to wake up quite early or stay up late, but I accept that I have an unpopular timezone, so I don't mind too much, and appreciate they made some timeslots this year that are more in the 5-6am range instead of 3-4am!

I liked Pencil Passports and 🌠.

(This isn’t really an event but choosing our team name and my crew becoming the meme team. I’ve got so much Actually, Nevermind pride it’s not even funny! Also mint and purple are my favorite colors so the way it ended up was perfect imo)

The gaming station is always such a blast and gets me to dust off my games I haven't played in a while! :)

Have also enjoyed the observatory game with the special currency.

So far...Probably the Far Out Frequencies. Its been fun trying to solve them, even when it feels like you'll never be able to. Finishing them is also super rewarding. If I had the games for the gaming station I probably would have liked that too.

I’ve really enjoyed the gaming station, even in past events I’ve never took part but I’m really glad I plucked up the courage this year. It was super fun and Mistreil was a GREAT host ❤️

my favourite event thus far is one of the bridge events! i obviously can’t say more than that about it haha, but it was very enjoyable and fun to me 🤍 as for from mission control, i think my favourite event is either the gaming station or far out frequencies! i always have such a blast with the gaming events, regardless of if i’m a player or a spectator— i’ve had so many fun interactions with the community during games and discord banter, and i can never say no to an opportunity to break out my copy of mario party superstars 👀 i’m ass at it since i’ve only played it a handful of times, but it’s still a lot of fun!

the far out frequencies puzzles have been difficult and a little frustrating since puzzles like that aren’t my forte, but trying to solve them has still been fun! the satisfaction of a completed puzzle is also very nice 💪🏻 it’s been fun working on them with a few of my fellow moon bunnies! 🐰🌙

i also had a lot of fun working on my pencil passports entry! it took me around 10 hours (more or less) to complete, and it was exhausting since i’ve never spent that long on a piece before, but it was fun and very inspiring for me! i haven’t felt that inspired to create art in so long :’)

I really loved the UFO task! It was a lot of fun to work with everyone together and see the fun stories and entries!

I am also a fan of the passport. Every entry is amazing and I love to see the creativity of everyone!

This beeing said: I think the puzzles are also nice but too difficult for me lol

I really have been enjoying the gaming station, I don't participate in actually playing but I do observe them and it has been a lot of fun being able to chat with other TBT members in the discord while we spectate. A close second is the how many things are in the jar game (even though I never guess correctly.)

image.png

far out frequencies

the wishing well is... i mean i love our whale shark but i hate having to acknowledge the basement

Maybe CITB? Even though I procrastinate it, it’s a classic event and I think we can all admire Oblivia’s dedication to counting those items for us bc some of them definitely seem tedious lol.

I might get hate for this but I actually miss mirrors 😂 They also felt like a classic to me and I’d probably put those as my favourite event if they were here. 😅

my favourite has to be the (spoilers for whatever teams need to do this) UFO findings event. making a story for the team and seeing everyone build off of one another was very very fun! it also made me find my love for taking photos of the sky, something that i never really did until i had to take a photo of the sky for it :)

I really enjoyed making my passport, but overall I’d say the Gaming Station! I love spectating and watching the madness unfold on Discord lol

So far, far out frequencies is definitely the event I’ve spent the most time on - it’s very painful but quite satisfying to solve

Hard to pick, there's some nice and fun events to partake in! I'd probably say the Pencil Passports event too - I had fun making a passport for my silly little friend!

I like most of the events, also had a lot of fun with UFO Findings & Opinings ☺️

always love when other games are bought into events so would have to pick gaming station - really enjoy getting to spectate the games, count the bottle is always a nice one as well

Count Inside The Bottle has been especially fun this time around, but I also think Pencil Passports is great! I haven't made my submission for it yet but gosh I think its so cute.

Back