• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which is your fav shaped balloons?

What is your fav shaped balloon

• Bunny

Votes: 142 64.5%
  • Heart

Votes: 48 21.8%
  • Traditional

Votes: 30 13.6%

• Total voters
My favourite are the traditional ones because I am not a fan of bunnies usually. I do think that the bunny balloons are great for Bunny Day though.

I love all the balloons, I'm a balloon fanatic hehe 🎈 but my favourite is definitely the bunny balloons!! they're so playful and adorable 🥺💗

All of them are great! I love the heart balloons the most though.

I really love the heart balloons!! ;v; They're so cute and appeal to me as a hopeless romantic lol. The traditional balloons are cute too though, I like them as well.

They're all cute, but I have to go with the heart shape, followed by traditional shape!

The bunny balloons fs!! They’re absolutely adorable, I loved decorating with them and carrying one around with me! I always got so excited whenever I’d streetpass someone and see their character waiting for me with a bunny balloon! The pink, cyan and blue variants were my favourites, but I honestly loved all of them!

love is stored in the heart shaped balloon 🫶 i love all the balloons but something about the heart shaped ones 🥹 they’re just so cute!

it's so hard to pick because the bunny balloons are so unique and cute, though my personal favorite are the heart balloons!!! you can't go wrong with the traditional ones, though!

Bunny is my favorite! I’ve never played New Leaf but I had some in City Folk if I remember correctly. I wish they’d bring them and the heart balloons back in New Horizons.

I can’t get over how cute the bunnies are 🥹 I love all the balloons but the buns are iconic 🐰

I honestly prefer the traditional balloons more. I think the bunny and heart balloons are too weird.

I like all of them of course but heart balloons are my favourite ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

I feel like, within the game itself, the traditional balloons are the best of the three, yet I can't help but enjoy the bunny/heart balloons more when it comes to the collectible balloons.

Have any balloons from the event manifested yet? I'm so excited to see what colors everyone gets! It was certainly fun to get these balloons when street passing with others, and sometimes I would chat/play with my brother and we'd see what colors we were getting ... But I've never been able to live vicariously through so many people at once!

Bunny all the way! I remember going on here and spending lots of TBT to buy streetpass balloons. The bunny ones are just so cute!

Back