• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which is your fav shaped balloons?

What is your fav shaped balloon

• Bunny

Votes: 142 64.5%
  • Heart

Votes: 48 21.8%
  • Traditional

Votes: 30 13.6%

• Total voters

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Purple Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Since our farewell tour is beginning, I thought I would create a poll to see what everybody’s favorites are. Feeling very nostalgic as New leaf was my absolute love for many many years.

wow what a difficult question :,(
i love the bunny and heart a lot, but i'll vote for the bunny!

As strange as it may sounds, I'm going with the old fashioned shaped ones. The Bunny ones are not my type and the Heart ones are nice looking, but they're rather mid to me.

Tell ya what, if we ever had any in star shaped form I'd vote for that.

I know this may come as a shock but I went with the bunny themed balloons

I went with bunny. They were my favourites in new leaf, kind of sad we never got to see them in new horizons.

Without a question the bunny! They are the cutest. Animal shaped things are always the best :)

I love the bunny shaped balloons the best, but the heart ones are cute too! I am also loving the new colors of the og balloons! honestly they’re all so good!

As strange as it may sounds, I'm going with the old fashioned shaped ones. The Bunny ones are not my type and the Heart ones are nice looking, but they're rather mid to me.

Tell ya what, if we ever had any in star shaped form I'd vote for that.
For sure!!!!!

Definitely bunny balloons! I always felt special when getting them

Hmm, really hard to choose between heart and bunny but I think I will go with the heart ones

I went with heart, they're all pretty close for me I do like them all, but I remember when I played new leaf I really liked the heart shaped ones, i remember trying to collect all the colours

the bunny one has always been my favorite. i always equipped my mayor with one as an accessory 🐰

I normally don't walk around with a balloon (usually walk around with a pinwheel), but I would say the bunny shape is probably my favorite as well, I think it really ties in that fun aspect the Animal Crossing games all have. :)

Back