• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which going to be your next purchase?

I want to buy another GBA or DS game but there are plenty that interest me so I haven’t decided on a specific one yet.

I also need a Switch pro controller charger since I lost my old one.

As others have already mentioned, most likely Pokemon Scarlet/Violet.

I’m trying to decide between Pokemon: BDSP and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Both games would be new to me. However, I have played some Pokemon games before.

Legend of Zelda is completely new to me. I will have to do some research, because I don’t know if this a good game to get into the series.

Harvestella and/or Pokémon: Violet depending on how well they both do :]

Ooblets looks really cute so maybe that. Otherwise, the new dark pictures game (The devil in me) / The Quarry , me and my sister always get the new ones in the series to play together.

I just completed woodle 2 deluxe from the gold coins that were expiring. Im not fancying many of the games out currently so hopefully there is a direct coming soon with more game releases i want to play.

Cult of the Lamb. I'm waiting for it to go on sale but honestly I think I'll buy it full price. It's under $30 and looks fantastic so I think it's worth the full price.

I've considered buying Ultra Sun but am unsure. I had Ultra Moon and couldn't get into it but maybe I just didn't give it a fair chance and sold it. Ultra Sun has better exclusives so if I jump on that gen again, it'll be Ultra Sun. It's still a hard maybe though.

I'm for sure buying Slime Rancher 2 when it releases on the 22nd! Played the first one since early access and I really enjoyed it, so I have high hopes for this next game.

If reviews and community response are generally favorable, NieR Automata on Switch.

Otherwise, I'll be saving some money, I guess.

I've been eying that game 'Cursed to Golf'...which seems like the kind of thing I would enjoy on Switch. But I also don't know if I want to pay the full $20 for it. Definitely wish it was on Game Pass for Xbox...(or that it would at least go on sale).

Pokemon Scarlet and Hogwarts Legacy are the next two games I plan on getting, when they come out :)

Don't really have any ideas about gaming purchases anywhere on my horizon right now. Maybe a PS5 eventually...but that isn't going to be any time soon. I already have way more than I can handle with my backlog on Series X and Switch...and my desire for a PS5 won't fully peak until God of War is out.

God of War: Ragnarok coming within the next 2 months! This is one of the reasons I bought a PS5 (or started going back to playing PS again). Couldn't imagine how good the HDR will be in this and most likely uncapped 60 frames like other first-party titles.

The only one set in stone at the moment is the Texas DLC for American Truck Simulator, which will hopefully be coming by the end of the year. I'm probably going to be going on a fairly sizeable buying spree on the 3DS and Wii U eShops before that point though since there are still a few games on each system that I'd like to pick up before the shutdown.

Back