Which going to be your next purchase?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
For me: Luigi's Mansion 3

Looking forward to play it since i just play the 1st entry. What about you?

an sd/memory card for my switch lite, otherwise i won't have the space to buy/play hokko life and pokemon scar/vio lol.

I will probably purchase either MK8D since some of my friends have it but idk when I'm planning on getting it

I'm looking at PlateUp which has been described as a rogue Overcooked.

Not 100 percent confirmed, but I'm also eyeing up Potion Permit in mid-September along with Harvestella and Pokémon Violet in November.

Sonic Frontiers seems to be eliciting a better reaction than expected, at least from those who have actually played it. I hope it'll be a return to form for the series. Not necessarily my actual next purchase, but the one I'm (tentatively) most excited about right now.

Splatoon 3, hopefully. And I also need to renew my NSO if that counts.

Splatoon 3! It’s going to be my last purchase for a while (besides the new amiibos that go with it).

Probably nothing until Pokemon releases as it's a game I know I'll play instantly.

I have a huge wishlist but I'm not getting through what I already have, cutting down on games I'm not actually playing for months after I've bought them seems like a wise way to save some money...Especially since one of the games in my catalogue is the DLC for Sword/Shield. I haven't even finished the last game, I shouldn't really be buying the newest.

I also want Kirby and the Forgotten Lands but I've put a "rule" in place where I won't buy it until I've either finished (or played and decided "no") with everything I already own or I see it in the supermarket...Lucky for my wallet, it's literally always sold out.

bayonetta 3! i have it pre-ordered, i havent paid it yet, but its 100% gonna be my next purchase. maybe some pc peripherals, like a new monitor, but strictly games itll be bayo 3.

Pokemon Violet. I'm thinking about getting Scarlet too but I will need to see more version exclusives. I've been looking forward to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet ever since its reveal.

I'm thinking of buying some games for my 3DS since I earned a bit of money (plus I only have like five games), so I'm probably gonna buy Mario Kart 7 and Pilotwings Resort. And also a cartidge of Tomodachi Life so I can have a 'second save file' (I bought the game digitally from the eShop so I'm not 100% sure if it's gonna work).

Not sure when exactly it's coming out but I'm waiting on the outbound ghost on switch 😁 the steam release is this month tho!

I'm on the fence about getting Mini Metro/Mini Motorways! I haven't had that much time to play games in general but I've seen playthroughs of both games and they seem up my alley visually and content-wise. If time does free up for me, I'm pretty sure I'll get one of the two.

Honestly, I'm unsure. It could be Splatoon 3. It could be Pokemon Scarlet. It could be Breath of the Wild 2. Or it could be something completely off the board. It's hard to really say at this point.

I have Splatoon 3 pre-ordered (my first Splatoon game), which I’ll be able to pick up next week on Friday! I also have a twin-pack Pokémon Scarlet/Violet pre-ordered as well! 😊 That’s all I have planned at the moment!

splatoon 3 is definitely tempting me, but I think before I buy that there’s a lot of indie games coming out ‘soon’ that i need to make a decision about - i think lemon cake comes out sometime this month, or I might hold out for potion permit. I’m also intrigued by two point campus so… tons of options but not enough money for them all!!

Back