• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2024 releases you're looking forward to?

I'm most excited for the Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door remake and Princess Peach: Showtime! I never played the original Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, or any Paper Mario game for that matter, so I'm excited to give it a try.

Aside from those, some other games I'm looking forward to coming out this year and/or being released on the Switch are Snacko, Coral Island, SPY×ANYA: Operation Memories, Moonstone Island, and FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time

Probably the Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door remake. I can't see myself seriously spending money on anything else. I am very particular about what I spend on compared to in the past. My realisation about digital games made me this way now. Anyway...I expect the remake to be at least in the same style as recent Paper Mario games like Origami King, which is nice so it won't feel too different to me when I play it.

I'm looking forward to Fantasy Life and Professor Layton.

Back