Which going to be your next purchase?

I think I might buy the Ib remake on Steam later this month. I watched a few Let's Plays of the original game on Youtube years back and really loved the story and characters, so now seems like a good time to play it for myself. It'll also be my first time playing a ~spooky~ game instead of watching someone else scream at one, so we'll see how I do ahahaha 😅

Pokemon Art Academy on 3DS!! It looks so cute and I have been wanting to play it for a LONG time and my family is buy it for me ~

Probably Ori, though I'm not sure. The art is gorgeous but I wish it wasn't so zoomed out.
Post automatically merged:

Pokemon Art Academy on 3DS!! It looks so cute and I have been wanting to play it for a LONG time and my family is buy it for me ~
I bought this recently! Digitally so I have to grab a memory card for more space lol. But it looks cute and chill so why not.

As it is, either Pokemon Violet or Sonic Frontiers. We'll see though.

plan on purchasing stray (that cat game) for my playstation. found out about it through mr. fruit's playthrough ! i've had self-control in not watching the second half of mr. fruit's playthrough, it's been real tough!!

also i think i may download forager. (also watched mr. fruit's playthrough on it)
and the last campfire!!

update - i also want to get splatoon 3 help
edit - feeling uncertain about ^

Last edited:
Probably DMC5 once I get my hands on a better and more reliable PC. Also really really want to play Coral Island, and I’ve wanted to since before they even released the game.. >w>

Edit; Bear and Breakfast too! I saw someone mention it here, so I remembered that I wanted to play it too lol

Pokemon Scarlet

Hogwarts Legacy

and

a wired gaming headset

it's gonna be awhile though till I get them, not buying games for awhile because I have way too many that I haven't played yet. I'll probably get the gaming headset for Christmas then the games in summer 2023

Edit: Ignore this, apparently I've already made this post in the past and didn't realize it...

I'll be pre-ordering Hogwarts Legacy once I've been paid from work and done all my Christmas shopping.

I think the next purchase i'm making could be Splatoon 3 or Sonic Frontiers.

I'm just waiting for the game love of my life to come out on switch, Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life. I had originally played the Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life back when it first came out, I believe I was in 7th or 8th grade at the time. I have such fond memories of it, I loved how your child grew up and that you grew older and that the town and its residents changed. No other Harvest Moon or Story of Seasons game has ever lived up to A/Another Wonderful Life and I don't think they ever could! Seriously, I have pined for this game my whole adult life 😭

I'm going to grab Temtem on Steam when it has a good sale and then A Wonderful Life when it comes out this summer (and if the reviews are good for it).

I actually want to buy a lot of games once I get my Switch! My sister's planning on snagging Mario Kart 8 Deluxe because it's popular and as for me I'm considering getting Pokémon Scarlet and this one* at some point in the future. These games are expensive though. Guess I gotta believe!

*It's supposed to be a Sumikko Gurashi rhythm game á la Rhythm Heaven. I like the franchise and the characters are relatable in a certain way for me.

If PaRappa 3 comes out and it's on the Switch along with the PS5 it's mine. But if not I'll wait for FNF

Don't think I'll buy anything before Tears of the Kingdom.

As stated a few times previously, I don't think I'll be buying anything until The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom come out. After that, Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate whenever that comes out in the next couple of years. I don't see anything else between those two, at least nothing on my radar but maybe something will catch my eye. Until then, more Mario Kart, Mario Golf, AC DLC, and God of War will be it for me.

unless a game that i like and am interested in gets announced and released between now and next summer, my next purchase is probably going to be the story of seasons: a wonderful life reboot next summer! i never played the original, and i haven’t played a harvest moon/story of seasons game since harvest moon: the lost valley, but i honestly can’t wait! it looks like it’s going to be so much fun, and i love that same-sex marriages are allowed. i’m also excited to see the characters age over time; i don’t think i’ve ever played a game where that happens, so i’m excited to experience something new!

either dead cells for the castlevania DLC, or returnal when it comes to PC (finally! woohoo!)

I'm most likely going to be picking up "Tower! Simulator 3" (an air traffic control simulator, specifically tower and ground) on Steam when it releases next week. I bought the previous game in the series, "Tower! 3D Pro" some time ago and enjoyed it, so I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm especially looking forward to the (eventual) ability to create and share your own airports in this game, which isn't possible in 3D Pro.

Last edited:
Back