• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

which form of social media do you use most frequently?

which social media do you use most frequently?

• instagram

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • snapchat

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • twitter

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • oovoo

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • reddit

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • pinterest

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • linkedin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmm i only really use snapchat and twitter now.

Mainly facebook to talk to friends, post updates, etc hahaha I rarely use instagram now, but slowly trying to get back to it XD

Starting to use Line now as well! c:

what is tumblr even used for

it really depends on what you're into
- do you need a place for btching and ranting?
- do you want to post fashion or photography in general?
- do you want a place to go to for daily humor?
- do you want to meet some fcked up people?
- do you need an internet addiction?
- need a place to release your inner fan girl?

if you answered yes to any of those, go to tumblr

Snapchat has become the only things I do regularly... I've started getting a bit more active on facebook, I used to tumblr constantly and nothing else but now only do it on a rare occasion...

Facebook is the only one I use, unless school requires me to use something different. I take advertising classes, so I've had to learn to use all forms of social media to make social media ad campaigns. I've found that Facebook is just set up best for both personal stuff and formal stuff.

And there's no gosh darn character limit!

Tumblr. It's my favourite one by a mile. I use Skype everyday too, if that counts.

I use Tumblr quite frequently, and I also enjoy using Instagram to upload photos of any cool pictures I've taken on my phone, it's usually just of pretty scenes I see or cool things I find, and sometimes a nice selfie (but they rarely happen), plus I like being able to see what other people post on there too. :) I do have a Facebook but I don't really use it. I may keep it open in a tab just in case someone messages me but... That's kind of rare, so I don't tend to. I don't really find Snapchat fun to use anymore, same with Twitter.

I use quite a lot of stuff.

I go on Reddit very often these days to read random hilarious stuff to pass time, look up stuff and ask stuff that I need help/info on(any kind of game, movie, hardware, or a real life issue in general). I use Facebook to stay in touch with most people I know in person and with close internet friends. I use Skype a lot for all my internet friends, and the same goes for Kik. Whatsapp is strictly for IRL friends, Snapchat is just to share interesting stuff I come across in daily life with my friends.

I don't check LINE too often, it's just for the LINE group on here. I have a Twitter but that's just for having one; I use it once in a while when I have absolutely nothing else to do. I've only opened up my Tumblr once in my life when one of my friends made me sign up on there. I've never used Instagram in my life.

Snapchat & Tumblr are my most used. All I use Twitter for is to keep up with a couple YouTubers.

Back