• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

which form of social media do you use most frequently?

which social media do you use most frequently?

• instagram

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • snapchat

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • twitter

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • oovoo

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • reddit

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • pinterest

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • linkedin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Llust

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
i primarily use instagram and snapchat and those are pretty much the only apps i go through on a daily basis. im pretty sure i left out a lot of them in the poll, but i just decided to list what i think are the most popular ones. if theres anything else you use, feel free to share it here

Last edited:
I stay on Facebook to talk to friends. I also use snapchat a lot.
Additionally, I included "other" because I frequent tumblr.

OMG I am such an old dork...I use Linkedin and Snapchat the most... guuuhhh ;_;

I used to be on Reddit forever ago but now I'm mainly on Twitter and sometimes Instagram.

I recently started getting on tumblr for the first time so now I'm on it more than anything but I'm still new to it :p

whatsapp and fb messenger probably, i stalk instagram and snapchat like a creep but i rarely ever actually use it

Reddit sometimes. Been using Snapchat a lot more often nowadays

twitter and aim

I have a tumblr that I vary rarely post on, but far too many aspects of it both disgust and frustrate me enough to not really feel inclined to bother using frequently outside of checking a few select (mostly friend's) blogs from time to time

plus I find the interface to be pretty crap too, so there's that as well

ps you forgot tumblr and 4chan

I don't use social media ._. It actually makes getting announcements for school quite difficult since all my class sponsors use social media to post school events/updates/etc.

I usually check this one Twitter account everyday. I also use Instagram for Melanie. I also use Tumblr pretty frequently.

i use tumblr, twitter, and instagram. i go through all three daily, but i pretty much only post (reblog) things on tumblr daily. i used to tweet a lot, but i haven't been into it as much. i barely ever post on IG, but i scroll through it to like stuff.

Back