• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

which form of social media do you use most frequently?

which social media do you use most frequently?

• instagram

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • snapchat

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • twitter

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • oovoo

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • reddit

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • pinterest

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • linkedin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to be on Instagram, Tumblr and Miiverse (if that counts) all the time.., But since I joined here, I pretty much stopped going on Miiverse and Instagram, and only go on Tumblr every couple of days (or even less) to post something on a 'blog' that not's really a blog because it's just for art of my OCs.

all the social media i used previously is sorta dead
primarily I used fb for friends and news.
and tumblr for entertainment/master posts that are helpful
reddit for games and make up discussions

I don't post much to my personal instagram but I do scroll through my feed/explore once in a while. I use FB messenger app to talk to people, that's about it.

Facebook and Tumblr are tied for first place, followed by Twitter and then Instagram. I have Snapchat but I barely use it.

I go on facebook the most, I use it mostly for playing Songpop and other games, and sometimes watch videos that are posted or see if anyone posted any funny pictures lol I rarely ever message anyone on there xD

Snapchat, more than anything. Followed by Twitter and Facebook.

I really want to start using Instagram.

I'm on Instagram, like, everyday for hours. I use ooVoo to talk with school friends at the weekend, too.

Back