• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which birthday collectable will you be getting?

Which birthday collectable do you want?

• Light blue balloon

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Orange balloon

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Fresh feather

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Hot feather

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Other (feel free to comment)

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
I?m getting the hot feather for sure, it just looks so cool! (wait an unintentional pun) :)

Whatever I can get since I might or might not be able to doall events.. and make some moolah from aha. I don't really plan to keep them as for the selection now, so yeah.

I really want the Isabelle Collectable!

Since I'm not going to be able to participate in all events, I will not have enough for the balloons or feathers but I'm not really interested in getting either one of those anyway. Since I don't have Isabelle collectible, I am planning on getting that and with the remaining tickets, a blue rose.

I think I've finally made my decision and I'll go for a hot feather. I do love the feathers and I only have the cool feather so far. If those sell out, I'm also eyeing the light blue balloon.

But who knows, I could still change my mind before all is said and done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I've finally made my decision and I'll go for a hot feather. I do love the feathers and I only have the cool feather so far. If those sell out, I'm also eyeing the light blue balloon.

But who knows, I could still change my mind before all is said and done.

What was I thinking a few days ago!? I want the cool feather and orange balloon now and light blue are my least of my priorities.

I'm gonna go for the light blue balloon since I generally have a blue/purple aesthetic, so I don't think that orange would fit very well with that.

I won't be able to obtain anything, but if I could, I would go for the light blue balloon. Light blue is one of my favorite colors of blue and it's really neat there's a light blue balloon. I love balloons too. ^-^

masterm64 got the orange balloon as a possible trade item for our deal, so I went and picked up the light blue

Last edited:
I got my Isabelle collectibles! :D

Back