• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which birthday collectable will you be getting?

Which birthday collectable do you want?

• Light blue balloon

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Orange balloon

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Fresh feather

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Hot feather

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Other (feel free to comment)

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

BluebearL

Bells
Celebrating 15 years of the bell tree forums... which collectable from the birthday store do you aim on getting?

Edit: Oops I put fresh instead of cool feather. Pretend that fresh says cool lmao

Last edited:
honestly idk,, maybe the orange one? I might end up trading it away though since I want an old blue balloon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also they’re selling cool feather, not fresh feather!

I think the light blue balloon, since I'm getting a red balloon, I might as well get one that's a way different color. It's hard though, I want a cool feather as well along with an orange balloon. Sigh.

I'm definitely getting myself a light blue balloon, I love it so much, my goal would be to have two, but I'll stick with one for now.

Orange balloon because I dislike the feathers and It's close enough to yellow (Favorite color)

In the past I would have gotten a balloon, but I dont like the redesign so I'll get a Cool Feather and it will become my second and only feather

Probably an Orange Balloon. I wanna have a Halloween-y lineup ready, and the orange will help tons!

Orange is one of my favorite colors, constantly in a battle for supremacy in an attempt to overthrow what has/had been my favorite color for a decade or more, purple. So yeah, definitely going for the Orange Balloon if I can afford it.

I can't decide! The cool feather is my favorite, but I already have one. Maybe I should get another to have more line-up options, though. The hot feather is also tempting, but I doubt I'd use it much as orange doesn't really go with the rest of my aesthetic. I could also get a balloon and sell it or trade it for something else. Decisions, decisions...

Orange balloon, and with the remaining tickets a Blue rose. Light Blue is nice but I already have a regular blue balloon!

#TeamOrangeBalloon <3

I'm gonna have to get an extra aaaa

I am absolutely head over heels for the orange balloon, wish I had enough btb to buy em from others XD

Definitely an Orange Balloon. I will try to go for a Light Blue Balloon too, but it might not happen right away.

The hidden Wolfgang collectible they have made especially for me, because they love me. ^_^

I have no idea what birthday collectible I want, I guess an orange balloon, I don't really care for feather collectibles and I already have cakes

Back