• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Is Now 18 Years Old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, TBT! You're finally old enough I can take you to the pub for a pint. 🍻

Although your Dad probably won't allow this for another 3 years...

Happy birthday, TBT! I first discovered this forum sometime in 2017, but it wasn't until next year in 2018 that I joined the forums to discuss about AC stuff (though admittedly, I've been talking more about non-AC stuff in more recent years hehehe). It's great that this place has a lot of awesome things: The staff, the events, and the community! I know things have simmered down since New Horizons has been out for almost three years now, but I'm glad that there are still some people on here out and about. I've been hearing things that other forums haven't been really active in recent times, so we should be happy that the community is still going strong, especially when events come around! Of course, I've also made some awesome friends on here and without TBT, I don't think I would've met them at all.

Aight, TBT should either get a job or enroll in college/university lol.

Happy (Belated) Birthday, TBT! I'm so happy I found this forum back in 2017. I was new to the AC game series and had just started New Leaf. Everyone on here was so friendly & helpful with my many newbie questions. I always enjoy the events TBT hosts. Thank you to all the Staff for everything you do!

Happy Birthday tbt!🎄💕🎄
I found this place not long before New Leaf was released and was more of a observer than a active member. Ive became more active in the last few years and met some amazing people who share my passion of AC💕🫶💕

Wow 18 already! Congrats Bell Tree!

I still remember the 10th Birthday celebration quite clearly. Time sure flies! 😳

just clocked that i've been around for half of tbt's lifetime, that's crazy 😳 no better way to celebrate official adulthood than the season of giving!

Wow! I didn’t know about this forum until a year ago and had no idea how long it was around for…lovely that it’s so active and communal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back