• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Is Now 18 Years Old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The Bell Tree officially opened to the public eighteen years ago on December 19th, 2004, so today we're celebrating its eighteenth birthday! Happy Birthday, everyone! We couldn't have made it this long without all of you, both our staff and members, so thanks to each and every one of you!

1671478407900.png

Some may find it odd that TBT's birthday is celebrated after the forum was actually created. In fact, the topic of its date was brought up a long time ago and, despite the November consensus, it was ultimately decide to set it to the site's public opening date in December. A decade later, today will be our last TBT birthday celebrated on December 19th. Next year and beyond, November 7th will be The Bell Tree's official birthday. Moving it will make things simpler and separate it from our regular events.

In celebration of our eighteenth birthday, we're giving away 18 bells for a few days, which you can redeem by clicking here. Also be sure to check the Advent Calendar today, which is giving away tokens to spend on a Special Snowflake raffle ticket. All other Season of Giving events are still open for submissions, so keep on creating and gifting! Over the weekend we increased the amount of money for charity based on your event gifting, so let's all help make this a special TBT birthday and holiday season!

yay free bells! thank you :blush:
eighteen years... just reading that number makes it sound old but I'm older than the forum so what does that make me 😅

I absolutely love this forum and the community it has cultivated. here's to another happy year! 💕

Happy Birthday TBT! When I started playing New Horizons and was looking for fruits, I found TBT it's the only forum/AC page I belong to! Everyone was absolutely lovely to me when I joined and still are. It's a privilege to be part of such a wonderful community with friendly members and hard working staff. Thank you TBT, and here's to 2023 and lots more Buck screenshots from me! :love:

Free bells are a wonderful way to celebrate 🎉🎉🎉🎂

Thank you Jeremy and staff for such an amazingly kind, supportive place. Everyone is lovely and it’s so easy to be accepted and make friends. I am blessed to have a few friends here who feel like family 💜💜💜

Happy Birthday TBT! 🎉🎁🌟

I never expected to be using this forum nearly two years after joining, but here we are! Thank you to all the staff that work so hard to keep the site and events running. And, I'm also thankful for all of the amazing people here. 💖 Thank you for the birthday bells, too! 😊✨

Thank you for the bells, and happy birthday again, TBT!! ^^)/ 🎉✨ I'm very glad that this site is still going strong after so many years, and that I was able to find it! The warm community here and all the events held have been a massive help and source of joy to me for almost two years now.

Here's to many more! 🥂
(It's sparkling grape juice. TBT isn't old enough to drink yet where I'm from.)

happy birthday, tbt! i’m too sleepy to think of anything mushy or sentimental to say right now lol, but it’s been an honour to be a part of this community for 7 of its 18 years (on and off). 💖 the amazing people that make up this community and all of the wonderful events make me so happy; i’m so lucky to have discovered this place, and so thankful still that new horizons brought me back after 2.5-3 years. i still think it’s really cool that tbt has shared a birthday with my mom for so long, but i’m looking forward to celebrating it a little earlier next year. thank you for the free bells!

in canada, tbt will legally be old enough to smoke with me next year

Happy Birthday TBT!
I am glad the forums are around and they have events and stuff going on even well after the most recent game launched.
Thanks staff for all your hard work keeping the forums running smoothly and organizing fun things for us all to do.
( and neato collectibles )

my ****posting aside, does this mean we'll get a a new birthday raffle collectible starting next year? 👀

since who ever heard of snowflakes in early november? yes, I know it's a thing for various parts of the world, but who ever heard of that sort of aesthetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back