• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What were your favorite events of Space Camp Bell Tree?

What were your favorite events of Space Camp Bell Tree?

• Total voters

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Now that we're almost at the end of Space Camp Bell Tree and all that remains is the quiz, I figure now is a good time for us to look back and decide which of the events were our favorite! You can select up to your top 3 favorites in the poll!

For me, my top 3 favorites in order were:
The Gaming Station: To put it simply, I just like playing the games I own with everybody on here and interacting with them during the sessions through Discord! I also enjoy getting to watch and comment on them with other people too when I'm not playing! It's fun!

The Wishing Star: While it's definitely a grind to farm for star dust over a 48 hour period twice, all the activity that we had on the forums was exciting for me! My teammates were buzzing and I was loving so many of the silly threads we were coming up with, which made the whole thing that much more fun for me! Also, for us Cetaceans, it gave us the beloved Whale Shark, who was not only the best representative by far but became central to almost all my entries from that point onward, lmao

Obscure Observations: I really liked what I was able to come up with for this event! Plus, honestly, I've enjoyed skimming through the other stories I've seen so far! I feel like the the fact the writing is themed around camp and can only be 500 words at most allowed for us to have a lot more fun and creativity with it.

Also, special shoutout to Space Bets since I enjoyed the silly data breakdown I did with everybody's guesses.

My favourite events are:

1. The Wishing Star
This event was really fun! I enjoyed the previous one last year and was thrilled when it made its return again. The forums are always busier so I appreciate these wishing events.

2. Obscure Observations
I enjoy writing so this was a nice event. I disliked the 500 word limit but overall it was enjoyable.

3. UFO Sighings
I liked this collaborative event. Its a good team building event and I hope its style returns in the next camp.

Count Inside the Bottle is a classic, and I think I'm getting better at it.. kinda.. though I did worse in rounds 2 & 3 compared to round 1

Pencil Passports was so fun and I am proud of how mine came out. I also love getting whatever chance I can get to draw/paint space. I used to make space paintings all the tiiiiimeee

Galactic Gyroids (and Haniwa Homes, etc) is the best ACNH event ever. I think it's such a clever idea, I love making a tiny little area for some gyroids and I always love seeing what others made for their gyroids as well!

these were my top three:
1. Cosmic Canvas: this one forced me to really be creative and try to come up with a design concept out of a few stars speckled across the page. and I think what I managed to come up with was really cool! probably one of my favorite entries that I made during the entire space camp event honestly.
2. Obscure Observations: I've been on a writing kick since about late April, so I was happy to see that there was a short story writing event! I just barely missed the word limit (500 words and by the time I was done I wrote 493 haha) but I think I was able to incorporate my more emotional and atmospheric writing style into my very short story, and I'm quite happy with it!
3. Personal Preference Kit: this one was hilarious to me because my immediate instinct was I GOTTA BRING THE THWOMP ALONG. so of course I made a whole thing centered around Bug bringing along his emotional support rock Mr. Thwompo. that was a highlight of camp participation for me, no lie.

I came close to voting for Count Inside the Bottle because the whole thing with me hitting the bullseye was absolutely insane and it made me really like that event lol. it's fun to try to work through regardless! I also gotta give an honorable mention to The Gaming Station, I loved spectating and participating in the Mario Party Superstars sessions 💕

My favorite ones were the ones that involved making rooms in ACNH and count inside the bottle. I really regret not participating in the gaming station, though.

same answer as the above poster lol

but in all siriusness i do regret not participating in the gaming station, it sounded super fun

Our team THRIVED in the competitive events, so I voted for Wishing Star and Scavenging Race. The latter was extremely chaotic, but it was so fun working together. Wishing Star was challenging in an entirely different way (trying to keep track of cooldowns to maximize Star Dust), but it was an event everyone could do, and our whole team put in a lot of effort (that paid off in the most beautiful fragment 💗). I think our team had more fun with the Observatory events for sure.

The third was honestly a tie between the Personal Preference Kit and the Common Room design. It was fun coming up with lore for both. :3

It's honestly hard to pick just three!

The Wishing Star - Oh, beloved Whale Shark. 💜🐳🦈 We had a great deity representative to donate to, it was a very interactive event, and overall, it was just a fun event.

Pencil Passports - I really liked making my passport, especially making the stamps for other islands. 🥰 For my poor quality art, I think it came out well. 💜💖

My third favourite is either Cosmic Canvas or Galactic Gyroids. I really enjoyed both, in different ways. For Cosmic Canvas, I will always appreciate an additional way to honor the beloved Space Whale. 💜

I like the mix of art, AC design and random guess events! Personal Preference kits was good too (I'd put that at #5).

What I mean to say is, TBT Space Camp was out of this world! ✨

Back