Which birthday collectable will you be getting?

Which birthday collectable do you want?

• Light blue balloon

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Orange balloon

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Fresh feather

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Hot feather

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Other (feel free to comment)

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
I?m getting the hot feather for sure, it just looks so cool! (wait an unintentional pun) :)

Whatever I can get since I might or might not be able to doall events.. and make some moolah from aha. I don't really plan to keep them as for the selection now, so yeah.

I really want the Isabelle Collectable!

Since I'm not going to be able to participate in all events, I will not have enough for the balloons or feathers but I'm not really interested in getting either one of those anyway. Since I don't have Isabelle collectible, I am planning on getting that and with the remaining tickets, a blue rose.

I think I've finally made my decision and I'll go for a hot feather. I do love the feathers and I only have the cool feather so far. If those sell out, I'm also eyeing the light blue balloon.

But who knows, I could still change my mind before all is said and done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I've finally made my decision and I'll go for a hot feather. I do love the feathers and I only have the cool feather so far. If those sell out, I'm also eyeing the light blue balloon.

But who knows, I could still change my mind before all is said and done.

What was I thinking a few days ago!? I want the cool feather and orange balloon now and light blue are my least of my priorities.

I'm gonna go for the light blue balloon since I generally have a blue/purple aesthetic, so I don't think that orange would fit very well with that.

I won't be able to obtain anything, but if I could, I would go for the light blue balloon. Light blue is one of my favorite colors of blue and it's really neat there's a light blue balloon. I love balloons too. ^-^

masterm64 got the orange balloon as a possible trade item for our deal, so I went and picked up the light blue

Last edited:
I got my Isabelle collectibles! :D

Back