• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Badges do you think you will never be able to get ever?

Weeding badge and the visiting dream addresses badge.

I won't have much of a problem with the streetpass badge because I attend conventions. It's crazy how many streetpass tags you get at cons. I also bring my DS with me everywhere so that helps too.

I'm up to bronze on Streetpass but I doubt I'll ever reach silver, much less gold. I have bronze on both hosting and visiting. I can get to gold on those but it will feel more like a chore than a pleasure. I'm approaching gold on dreaming. I'll be so glad to get that over with a never see another dream town again! (95% of the dream towns I see were abandoned over a year ago. I wish there was a way to filter out dreams that haven't been recently updated when letting Luna choose.)

The DA and Streetpass badges. I couldn't care less about visiting dream towns and I rarely bring my XL out.

So far I haven't bothered with the balloon badge. Shooting balloons is sort of meh. I haven't done the KK one either. Or the Dream suite one, I've got the silver streepass, but I don't have the traveler or the host ones. Otherwise I've 9 gold badges, 6 silver, and 3 bronze.

LOL definetly streetpass too. Even though I keep my 3DS in my purse for play coins when I work, I have yet to meet a client that plays AC and ALSO brought their DS with them. Same when I go to the mall. The only time I got a streetpass tag was at a starbucks and that was like a month ago.

S T R E E T P A S S ! OMG

It's easy if you live in Japan, or a huge city but not when you live in the middle of no where on a farm...
I have yet to get even one... one...

I checked my badges the other day, and literally the only badge I haven't even got a bronze for yet is the dreaming badge - we have really bad wifi at home, so I can connect on my laptop but for some reason I can't connect on my ds, so I've not been able to visit dream towns much unless I go elsewhere. Hopefully soon I can get it :D but that and the streetpass ones seem to be the ones I've having the most trouble with!

Probably hosting
I think i'll be able to do the street pass one as i live near Newcastle and always get 10/10 street passes when i go

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and the balloon one, i can't be bothered to pop the balloons ;___;

With how much money any console costs, no way I'd ever take mine out of home! :( What if it brokes? What if gets stolen?
So I know I will never get any streetpass badge.

Streetpass definitely. No one even has it in their ds anymore and I go to hotspots.

Streetpass Medal is one of the cruelest things the developers could think of while making this game. You're doomed unless you live in North America or Japan (there are other countries in which this is possible, but they take more time).

With how much money any console costs, no way I'd ever take mine out of home! :( What if it brokes? What if gets stolen?
So I know I will never get any streetpass badge.

This is exactly how I feel to, I never go outside with my portable consoles. I don't want to risk losing it just because of an achievement.

Street pass is hard, I have 2 systems so I will get the streepass badges eventually but it takes lots of time, I occasionally get streetpasses from Nintendo zones and very rarely, but sometimes get a random streetpasss from walking around. So I will get the streetpass badge eventually but it will take a long time. I love seeing that green streetpass light when I'm out though, it's awesome, although unfortunately streetpasses are rare here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't even know about half the badges mentioned here, but I simply won't get the badge for visitors in your town since I can't have anyone visit it over the internet ... and I can't exactly ask two hundred people to meet me in person so they can go to my ACNL town.
I also don't bother to shoot balloons anymore. Honestly, I don't know what other badges you can get, I'll just do my thing and let the badge distribution dude surprise me.
Why can't you use Internet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I went to a summer camp where people would get like 50+ tags each day but it was really risky to take my DS there so I left it at home.

Back