• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A dreamie you've never been able to obtain?

Screenshot 2023-08-09 22.07.04.png

Divva~ I have her card, but everytime I try and villager hunt, no matter how many hours I out in it, she never appears on the Islands.

I remember doing the villager reset trick for Merengue back in NL and just could not get her, to the point where she was dead to me and I gave up. Lol I used amiibo to get her in NH but it wasn’t the same and I booted her out. 😂

I haven’t had much luck at all when searching for specific villagers on mystery tours so I never go in with specific animals in mind anymore. Also, he’s not a dreamie, but I’ve had this game since day 1, gone to hundreds and hundreds of islands, and I’ve never seen Raymond a single time.

A lot of villagers but mostly Marina. I don't want to move out any of my current villagers on my island so I'm probably going to have to get her in a different game.

I have a few i've thought about wanting in my game before, but have kindof accepted i'll maybe get them in my next game because I have my 10 figured out. But, oh, my, god, yknow who does evade me. Maddie! I have been hunting for this girl for eons, the sad thing is she was part of the welcome amiibo update, the RV cards, that were never released back in stores 😢 life is hard lmao. But i'm determined that I will find her on an island tour!!
I'll give another shout out to sylvana, who I really wanted on my NL town, shes also an RV card, I recently moved in Vesta instead and I'm not complaining because I think I remember debating between them in the past. One day i'll add sylvana to my town👍

Flurry and it makes me so sad. Ever since I saw her in someone's dream suite town in NL she has been a favourite

I've always wanted to have Bea on my island but I've never been able to obtain her! I might just get her Amiibo card someday. I think she is so adorable with her lil freckles and sleepy eyes!

I never ended up getting Kiki, one of my beloved cats in the first animal crossing game ;-;

Back