• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which Badges do you think you will never be able to get ever?

Streetpass and Weeding; I haven't had a Streetpass notice in over 3 months and weeds only appear every 3 or 4 days. ;u;

I streetpass with at least 10 people every time I'm on campus so I have the gold streetpass medal, but since I have the beautiful ordinance definitely the weed one and I think the balloon one too haha

Probably street pass ohmygosh and the weeding one is iffy like if I ever got into someone's town when they want others to pull weeds then yeah I could but when I see a ton of responces already it gets complicated and I can live without the badge

The Streetpass one would be very difficult for me to get as well. I hardly catch anyone while walking around various places where I live now, and I'm moving to a smaller town within the next month or so. I kind of doubt I'll ever get any there. x.x

I'm hoping to eventually visit Japan and have a major Streetpass bonanza while I'm there, haha. I can dream, right? -brick'd-

I have atleast bronze of every kind, so I don't think it's gonn abe impossible for me to get all gold (just gonna take a lot of time for some of them).

As for streetpass badges, I just take my 3DS to cons I go and I get like atleast 100-300 streetpasses per con and usually almost half of them are ACNL players haha.

I know for sure I will never ever EVER get the turnip badge. Not even bronze. I'm so bad when it comes to investments and gambles and keeping track of the market. Another badge I'm having trouble getting is the weeding one thanks to the Keep Urgo Beautiful ordinance. Isn't it crazy numbers such as 500, 1000, and 5000 or something? Yeah, I'm never gonna be able to pick that many weeds. LOL The traveling and hosting and dream badges are ones I'm working towards and hopefully this site will contribute to that. :D I really don't care about the bug/fish/diving ones either. :lemon:

The streetpass badge.. I've never even streetpassed anyone before and I don't even know how it works :/ I don't really care about the whole thing, but it annoys me that you get a badge from it.

Oh damn I didn't know there was a street pass one ;^; Seems that will be the one for me I've only ever encounter one other person before...

streetpass badge is awful

you pretty much need to live in japan or be an active convention goer or something to even have a shot at getting it in any form... unless you're just really lucky

Last edited:
Streetpass -.- it will just be the thing I never get. No one in my real town has one.

Streetpass, I will probably get bronze (I think I'm at something like 50-60 streetpasses right now) eventually, but 1000 streetpasses? I don't think so ;n;

The streetpass one is horrendous >.< Seriously. I don't know how people outside of Japan and maaaaaybe South Korea get it.

Streetpass. Definitely streetpass.

Also the one for completely the bug encyclopedia. I just can't catch the scorpion/tarantula.
And the weeding one too. That's just too many weeds.

Back