• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Badges do you think you will never be able to get ever?

Boidoh

Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
To me its the Streetpass badge. I only have 1 ACNL streetpass so far. What are yours?
These too:

Streetpass (I think its 1000)
The Visiting One
Hosting
Bell Saving

haha i've only ever had one streetpass too! high five!

so yeah, that one ;_;

Streetpass.

I'ts very hard to get streetpassers here, I would need to visit a popular shopping to find some. Besides, I just find Pok?mon XY players in my streetpass, so it's not very usefull.

Literally the only badge that I haven't been able to even get the bronze for is the Streetpass badge.

There are few other badges that I know will take a really long time to get, but I know I'll get them eventually (I'm looking at you Weeding Badge).

Simple, the streetpass badge. Because i've never streetpassed anybody that has AC:NL. :(

Streetpass.

I'ts very hard to get streetpassers here, I would need to visit a popular shopping to find some. Besides, I just find Pok?mon XY players in my streetpass, so it's not very usefull.

Theres probably no place harder to get Streetpasses than in Belize. I've never gotten ONE in my country. I had to venture into Mexico to get a couple. The only StreetPasses I get here, are from meetup with my friends. So those don't really count. If you have a friend with ACNL, StreetPasses for ACNL can easily be grinded until that 1000.

i was so excited when i had my first acnl streetpass, turned it on & headed straight to the showcase to find like the smallest possible house with like a few fortune cookie items in it ;_;

Samething here. And the fact that your first streetpass doesn't come with any items...

The only one I don't have at least one or more of is the street pass. I know I've had street passes but not sure how many or if I'm even close to the first badge.

Definitively streetpass!

Im sure I will eventualy get some Visiting-Hosting badges, but Im not sure if Ill ever get close to the golds for those ones.

i won't be able to get the street pass badges ever because i don't really bring my 3ds out with me because i'm scatterbrained and lose things way too often.

Last edited:
Host and travel badges. I only really play with people I know IRL.
As for streetpasses I'll never get to gold but I will reach the silver streetpass badge someday.(has bronze badge)
Medalist. I don't go to the island much.
Weeding badge I'm lazy.

My sister has like 30 streetpassers, and I had about 15 until I reset. The one I doubt I'll get is the hostess one.

Does anyone live near a city in the US? I've gotten over 1000 streetpassers within a month or so.

The hardest badge for me is the weeding badge. I only have bronze and without time-traveling + Beautiful Town Ordinance, getting the golden version sounds pretty impossible.

Streetpass will be quite easy for me I think, I get about 6-7 every time I take my 3DS to town. The weed badge will be impossible for me, I think since having the Beautiful town ordinance I've had about 8, I could always change it but... meh.

Probably weeding, for me. I don't TT all that much, which would be how I'd get the most weeds in the shortest amount of time, and even if I did, I have Beautiful Town going. Streetpass is difficult but not impossible for me, but I am too lazy to go repeatedly to the hotspots where I've picked up the most houses.

Last edited:
streetpass. nobody in new jersey has acnl
/lays on floor

Back