• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A dreamie you've never been able to obtain?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
Is there a villager that's always been a dreamie that you have never been able to obtain?

For me, I've always wanted Lucky, Bunnie or Coco!

What are yours?

Well, I've kinda been wanting most of the deer villagers for a long time, but have never had anyone other than Lopez or Fuchsia for any extended period. I have a soft spot for almost all of them in general; Lopez and Bruce especially (I don't ship them as I instead consider them really good guitar buds). I also had Diana as a random villager on my backup island, but regrettably never gave her any attention. I mean, just look at how wonderful these villagers I somehow rarely talk about are:

2eab048e14aeffee4b5f9fc6cece9f43.jpg
70c407a6e1b8164d47f9b63e82e844c8.jpg
e7b67050d1abbe3cc8d62ddcc24b36c0.jpg
6e2821045e97bb7354f4336dea3a7a72.jpg

e48babbd1f23bb157af08b58927d4eed.jpg

(not my photos; found on Pinterest 'cause I'm lazy)

I've given Lopez and Bruce plenty of attention on my island journal; I've really gotta do the same for some of the other deer. Also, Beau looks so adorable in that outfit, don't you agree?

Well, I've kinda been wanting most of the deer villagers for a long time, but have never had anyone other than Lopez or Fuchsia for any extended period. I have a soft spot for almost all of them in general; Lopez and Bruce especially (I don't ship them as I instead consider them really good guitar buds). I also had Diana as a random villager on my backup island, but regrettably never gave her any attention. I mean, just look at how wonderful these villagers I somehow rarely talk about are:

2eab048e14aeffee4b5f9fc6cece9f43.jpg
70c407a6e1b8164d47f9b63e82e844c8.jpg
e7b67050d1abbe3cc8d62ddcc24b36c0.jpg
6e2821045e97bb7354f4336dea3a7a72.jpg

e48babbd1f23bb157af08b58927d4eed.jpg

(not my photos; found on Pinterest 'cause I'm lazy)

I've given Lopez and Bruce plenty of attention on my island journal; I've really gotta do the same for some of the other deer. Also, Beau looks so adorable in that outfit, don't you agree?

You've made me obsessed about Beau all over again lol! I had him in one of my towns once, and he was never a favourite but seeing him in that outfit has made me re-think that a little :LOL: so cute!

There are a fair number of villagers who I quite like but haven't had the opportunity to have as a resident yet.

Naturally, some of the new villagers introduced in New Horizons haven't gotten the chance. I adore Petri's design and really want to have her as a resident in whatever next game comes out in the future. Sadly she just doesn't fit the theme of my island. I also really like Marlo and Reneigh.

As for series mainstays, some standouts would be Camofrog, Elvis, Gruff, Hippeux, Lobo, Louie, Mira, Pecan, Piper, Portia, Savannah, Soleil, Static, Tasha, and Victoria. I could keep going with some others, but yeah, suffice it to say that there are still plenty I want to experience in the future.

There are also some that I probably won't ever be able to have in a game unless Nintendo decides to bring them back someday, which is doubtful. Most desired returns of this bunch are Pigleg and Pierre.

Last edited:
I'd say Bonbon, Deirdre, Fuchia, and Tammy are villagers I've really liked but never managed to get them on my island or past games. I was really interested in Petri but I already chose my final villager for my island. She'll definitely be chosen for the next installment if she's there.

I can easily get any villager at my disposal, so I don't have it hard in finding any villager.

Though I do remember back in 2021 when 2.0 was still new at the time, I was struggling to find Frett at the Nook Mile Islands, I went through almost 1k worth of NMTs just to find this yellow dog and never did. I was certain that he was going to be my random move-in villager. I wasted so many TBT on NMTs which could have been spent on something more worth buying that I caved in and straight up bought him from someone using my leftover NMTs. (Which I still have by the way)

I think I have been able to get my dreamies now but I have always wanted to have Raymond on my island.

He is a cute little kitty and I love his eyes!!!!

I could have him a while ago when he visited my campsite but my island was full and the person he kept suggesting I make leave was my bestie Ed. Instead of changing the time I accidently time travelled to a day forward then back. So when I went to try again it was another islander :(

I haven't seen him since but one day I will find him :)

Iggy just because he isn't a character in New horizons. He is one of the old villagers that is yet to make a return and I am worried he won't because he does look scary and weird. I love "ugly" villagers and wish we don't get all "pretty" villagers in the future or the game is going to look very bland. When I played population growth he was one of the nicest villagers to me but also a little trickster. Would paint my roof pink without me asking but besides that he was one of the few that wasn't mean to me in that game. He would also gift me alot and send letters. For me that was fun.
We usually have this idea of old guy that are very laid back but him being a jock is the best thing. I would see him sprinting around full on energy.
tumblr_inline_mzo5qtknvL1r7hcrv.jpg
Iggy_PG.png

Iggy just because he isn't a character in New horizons. He is one of the old villagers that is yet to make a return and I am worried he won't because he does look scary and weird.

I've never seen Iggy before, but he looks awesome! Like an energetic old man that you always see running around the neighborhood in a tracksuit. (I have a real neighbor like this, who's 80+ years old but is out and about more than anyone else on the block.) Him as a jock is hilarious. #bringhimback #justiceforiggy

I remember really wanting Judy when the game first came out, and I don't think I even saw her in Happy Home Paradise back on my old island...
(Plus I'm just kinda jealous that her birthday is one day after mine, while the villager I share one with is goddamn Cyrano.)

I remember really wanting Judy when the game first came out, and I don't think I even saw her in Happy Home Paradise back on my old island...
(Plus I'm just kinda jealous that her birthday is one day after mine, while the villager I share one with is goddamn Cyrano.)
I had Judy as one of the "default" villagers on my last island I think...

I had Judy as one of the "default" villagers on my last island I think...
are you mistaking her for a diff villager? She's a snooty which means you can't get her at any point during the tutorial phase.

are you mistaking her for a diff villager? She's a snooty which means you can't get her at any point during the tutorial phase.
I don't know, but I feel like I remember her being my original resident at one time but I might be wrong. Now that I think about it though I think she's the one who came over with me, Sprocket, and Mira...

But now, I have Shari and Kody as my og, then Bea, Bella, and Stu came over. I'm trying to get Bea and Stu to move but so far no luck

Anchovy, i love his lil bowl cut but unfortunately he does not fit on my island. Im thinking of just waiting for the next game to come out to get him.

Ankha! I love her style. I once got her in a NL town, but I gave it to someone else (who didn't deserve it, btw). I'd love to get her in NH.

Right now, I really want Shino or Tiansheng. I've never been able to find them while island hopping. I feel if I do, my zen themed island will improve somewhat. I also just love their designs. Shino is my favourite peppy villager and Tiansheng is easily my favourite monkey.

I've always wanted Tarou. I know they're exclusive to the GameCube, but they're my ultimate dreamie. One I hope gets added to the games again someday.

hmmm maybe anchovy, poppy, fauna, erik, punchy, lily, and lolly… too name a few haha

Back