• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which Badges do you think you will never be able to get ever?

Streetpass is the hardest one for me.
Not a lot of streetpass tags with ACNL. So I just streetpass myself when I remember to.

With some of the online tips badges are easy to get. K.K.Slider can be done in 2 or 3 visits.
Dream badge just take the amount of bells you want to dream. Use random and leave. Easy way to keep track.
I did both of those badges while watching TV.

probably the street pass one... :c
and the bell saver badge. </3

i might be able to get the street pass one after a while.
i have neighbor (i don't really know them.) in my apartment complex that i've gotten on street pass two or three times now. (on this save)

Letter writing badge, I already have the bronze medal for it but I never write to my villagers haha ><;
And also weeding badge. How exactly do you get the weeding badge? :eek:

Last edited:
I think the hardest for me would be the Weeding badge (Since I have the Beautiful Ordinance and I don't want to take a good chuck of my town taking care of my flowers) and the Bell Saver badge because I always spend my bells. :p

The ones that involve multiplayer and street pass! My friends have the game but they don't play it as much...
I guess I will get them eventually, as we ALWAYS street pass each other when we meet up, but even then we rarely go to others towns ;-;

Got a gold on the Streetpass badge.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA, I actually take my 3DS XL to EVERYWHERE I go... C:<

I hope to get them all, but it may take forever:) I do have 2 DSes with separate games. They street pass each other 3 times a day, so the 8 hour number seems accurate. So, if I don't forget and I open ACNL 3 times a day after steetpassing, it will only take me about a year.... I do carry the game around if I'm going someplace interesting, and I have probably 100 or so legit street passes. College campuses are gold mines.

I dread doing the island medals, fishing and the dream suite. I'm just too far away from them to envision getting there. I either have or am very close to the rest.

I'm going to get them all, but gold fishing is my nightmare. I have about 2700 fish to catch and I can't bring myself to grind for them.

Probably the weeding badge, because my town never gets any weeds :3

I notice a lot of you think the street pass one. For me it's easy because my 2 sisters, 3 of friends I see often and 3 friends I don't see as often all have 3DS's and they all have New Leaf

I have 5 bronze badges, 5 silver badges and 13 gold badges.

But not one of them is the streetpass badge.
I only have 15 hits...

I live in a community of 5 cities working together all of them have about 97.000 in population, and still, i only have 15 hits...

Back