• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which Badges do you think you will never be able to get ever?

I got my streetpass one! I have a silver badge for that.
It's pretty easy to rack up streetpasses if you go to uni or something. That's how I got mine

The badge that I probably won't get is the visitor and hosting one x-x

I'd probably never get my street pass badge! I don't even have the bronze one.

Gold dreamer or letter writer, cuz I'm lazy. Probably gold weedingas well. Everything else is doable/has already been accomplished

Streetpass. I have 8 bronze badges, 9 silver badges, 6 gold badges, but no Streetpass badge. :(

I'd say the Host badge, the Turnip Trader badge, and the Catalog Maniac badge for me ;v;

The one for playing 500 hours. I've played well over 500 and I've never gotten it. I have no idea why.

Have you started over with a new town? I think for that badge the game only counts the hours played in one town, not the game itself overall.

street pass and weed badges ;m; I don't go anywhere and I keep my town super duper clean 100% of the time

I may get the streetpass one eventually. But it will take a very long time. I don't even have bronze right now although I visit a nintendo zone once or twice each week.

Last edited:
The one for playing 500 hours. I've played well over 500 and I've never gotten it. I have no idea why.

Also if you have multiple characters, the play log counts total hours between all of them while the badge only
counts for the mayor. My mayor didn't get her gold play time badge until I had about 700 hours displayed in the play log.

Streetpass badge. It's hard to find a lot of AC players in my country unless you go to a convention.
Weed badge because I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance enacted

Gold badge for medals. I hate those mini games... I mean, they're nice every now and then but I don't think I'll ever play enough to get them.
The gold badges for fishing and catching bugs will also be hard to get.

The island badge, definitely. Since I got all of the island items, I barely even go anymore.
The streetpass one is hard, but I might be able to do it eventually.

The streetpass badge. I rarely take out my ds with me because of precautions. you never know what can happen out there.

I don't even know what Streetpass is or even how to play it...can someone explain?

So yeah probably that one...

Oh and the Balloon Sniper...shoot 5000 balloons? Yeah...right o.o

Streetpass, definitely. I live in the middle of nowhere. Our local mall (30 mins from here) is a ghost mall. I'd be lucky to get maybe one or two hits even going anywhere around here. The only exception to that would maybe be schools, but I'm passed that age.

A number of the gold badges will be difficult to get, though.

I didn't even know about half the badges mentioned here, but I simply won't get the badge for visitors in your town since I can't have anyone visit it over the internet ... and I can't exactly ask two hundred people to meet me in person so they can go to my ACNL town.
I also don't bother to shoot balloons anymore. Honestly, I don't know what other badges you can get, I'll just do my thing and let the badge distribution dude surprise me.

Back