• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

where do you live?

me too it dosent snow it rains i lik that too i am in arizona now to see family it feels nice (y):D
It actually did rain a bit. It rained for a week straight during that polar vortex a few years back. Everyone was getting snowstorms, but it wasn’t cold enough to become snow in the desert. I remember there was lots of rain in the Phoenix area.

It actually did rain a bit. It rained for a week straight during that polar vortex a few years back. Everyone was getting snowstorms, but it wasn’t cold enough to become snow in the desert. I remember there was lots of rain in the Phoenix area.
it snows like once a years here in 2019 it was a snow storm on my trip to hawaii i was happy and lucky i hate snow lol

Myself I'm from western PA, originally I lived in WV but I moved up to here when I was around 3 because my dad got a job opportunity in the city (Pittsburgh, to be exact). The weather is super bipolar which can get QUITE annoying, but I really like it here and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon

mbf32jpvdnj31.jpg

I'm originally from Germany, Bavaria.
Currently I am living in Bretagne, France. We are living here, because my fiance found work there and well, he's french, so that's why I moved to France in the first place. 😁

I live in Sweden, currently at my parents house. However I will be moving soon to a tinyhouse at my grandparents place that we are currently renovating.

Lived in Western Australia my whole life
Not too much happens, but I like living here :)

Back