• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite type of clothing?

honestly probably shoes?? i rediscovered some brown walking boots about a week ago and they're such a vibe. they need breaking in because i've hardly worn them. also oversized and funky jumpers are groovy too

High-waist loose pants!! I'm small and my thighs are pretty thick so I like those kinds of long pants to basically cover my thick legs and make me look taller. I like pairing them up with crop tops or sleeveless tops c:

Always like pairing long-sleeved button shirts or blouses (frills or laces are optional) with sleeveless dresses over it. Headbands are my second favorite clothing to wear, especially headbands decorated with flowers.

So basically, I like cute or classy clothing in general.

I also love hoodies, but they have gone from a comfortable main clothing item, to just one of the many layers I wear when working outdoors at night in the winter.

Sometimes, I wear an entire load of laundry for one shift. So maybe my favorite clothing is thermals and lots of thick socks!

Can't forget the beanies or heavier headwear though!

Back