• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what kinds of trees do you like best?

Saylor

sleepyhead
Bells
Switch
4176-2846-7207
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
I like apple trees, cherry blossom trees, big oaks, and willow trees. Willows just look perfect for taking naps under. I live near the Rocky Mountains where there are lots of evergreen trees which is neat but I love deciduous trees!

I love mother pine trees. They're the oldest growth in the woods, they're also the usual hosts for mycoheterotrophs.

Well
When doing research for this thread I discovered there are many different variants of weeping trees and i must say.... i love them all!! Although the weeping evergreens look the silliest to me those are people dressed as trees i think theyre all neat.

I also love great big oak trees!! Something about them makes me feel so cozy.

I'm a sucker for the Rocky Mountains (and similar mountain ranges) so I'm a fan of coniferous trees. Gotta love the fresh pine smell when hiking and I find that the layer of needles on the ground is helpful to keep equipment dryer when camping (as opposed to wet dirt, especially after it has rained). But hands down, all trees are awesome and the colors of deciduous trees (especially in the Appalachia region) are stunning in the fall.

The northern Catalpa. It has large, heart shaped leaves and blossoms pretty white flowers in the spring. Love a Catalpa.

Back