when did you get NL?

A week or two after release. Never played it much until April of this year, though

I got New Leaf on June 13, 2013.

My current town was created on July 11, 2014, however, because I kept resetting and school got in the way. :/

Release day in Canada, June 9th 2013 :B I remember I had to work that day in the very early morning, and timed my departure so the Wal-mart would be open my way home hahah

August 5, 2013. My anniversary is coming up pretty soon! Though, I no longer have my original town to celebrate it with, haha. Oh well.

December 28th of last year?

Maybe a day or two earlier, if I didn't start the game right away but either way

bought from eShop with some of my Christmas money

The day it came out. :) however, I sat on all 4 copies (mine, and my 3 oldest kids) for a week so we could open them when we left for vacation. Easiest 10 &1/2 hour drive ever!!! Also got them all headphones for the trip.

On the day it came out in France, June 14th 2013 if I remember well.
It was a few days before my finals hehe :rolleyes:

North American release date...a year, one month, and five resets later I'm finally happy with my town lol

NA release, though I checked a few stores the day before (no one would budge eheh)

The electronics department at my local Wal-Mart has sold stuff before release date before but they didn't have it in yet.

Back