• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your TOWN FRUIT? πŸŽπŸπŸ‘πŸŠπŸ’

Mine is Cherries!

My town fruit are oranges. I do like them but the perfect version looks so weird. I rather have apples or peaches!

I was assigned cherries and bananas for the event. My town fruit is apples (apparently.....I had no memory of this prior to booting up my town today)

Mine - both in the event and in my town - is the apple. In my old file from like 2014-ish I remember having pears as my native fruit though.

My town fruit is peaches (also my assigned fruit). I'm pretty happy with it as I think peaches have the cutest perfect fruit version.

My actual town fruit is either pears or cherries.

Which I have neither of here. My fruit here is the buttfruit.

My town fruit is Pears and I also like how the perfect form of them looks too (nice and golden, perfectly fitting for how they sell for a high amount).

Apples and coconuts baby.

My town fruit was apples as I love the perfect apples so I’m glad with what I got

I never played New Leaf, so unfortunately I don't have a town fruit in that sense, but for the event, I've been assigned oranges, which I'm more than happy with, as it's one of my more favourite RL fruits. πŸŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

Mine are apples in both New Leaf and New Horizons. I wouldn’t bother getting any other native fruit besides them, I can’t do it man.

The assigned fruit I have are Orange and Persimmon. I mean I’m not mad at this, Orange is my favorite color and Persimmon is an overshadowed fruit in the series by all means.

I got pears which coincidentally was my first Animal Crossing fruit on New Horizons, and bananas I like in real like so yay I guess

My original ACNL town Ereta has Peaches, which is what I got for the event :D
My other town Fernweh has cherries though~

I almost forgot what my ACNL town fruit was until I remembered I have a giant line of perfect cherries in my town LOL
My ACNL town fruit is cherry! As for the TBT event, I got oranges which is my ACNH's native fruit! And I was very happy to see persimmons as the 2nd fruit! I'm not sure what the 2nd fruit mean but I eat those so much when they're in season

Peaches! New Leaf was my first game and I played it without any guides or online interaction for a very long time, so any other fruit doesn't really feel like "home".

I have been assigned peaches and durians; it cracks me up that there is no emoji for durian, so the forum displays corn instead, and now I kinda wish corn was an option in Animal Crossing.

1710003257567.png

This is my AC rep chewing on some corn she found near the durians...

Back