• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your TOWN FRUIT? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’

eeveelovee

๐Ÿ”ฎ Pokรฉmon Master ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
With the New Leaf event approaching, we have all been assigned a town fruit!! Which one did you get???

What is the event? Iโ€™m so confused ๐Ÿ˜‚
It says mine is Apple anyway

I'm also confused because I've never participated to events on the forum, I mean I don't even know how they work HAHAHA But I find it really nice to have done an event for New Leaf as a final farewell before the servers shut down. I'll try to understand what it is LOL
And I got oranges!
My real town fruit is peaches, but in New Horizons I have oranges and I like them a lot because they match with my airport color (I wanted an orange airport SO much)

My real town fruit is peaches in both New Leaf and New Horizons, Iโ€™ve never had apples as far as I remember lol

Mine is orange. I am honestly happy with any fruit. My first town ever back in gamecube days was apple though.

Since this is in the New Leaf section and not Bell Tree HQ, I will answer for my actual town?
In my first town from 2013, I have oranges. I can't remember the other two town fruits well but I believe one of them is apples?

Since this is in the New Leaf section and not Bell Tree HQ, I will answer for my actual town?
In my first town from 2013, I have oranges. I can't remember the other two town fruits well but I believe one of them is apples?
You have 3 towns?!

My New Leaf town has cherries! ๐Ÿ’
I like to stick with whatever the game gives me randomly. It's fun that I happened to roll cherries for this event.

My new leaf, game cube and new horizons towns all have apples as the native fruit. Its funny that I was also assigned apples for this event as well. I guess the animal crossing rng just really likes to assign me apples.

How do you find how what your native fruit is? I have them all on my island and can not remember which was my native one.

mine is apple -- coincidentally the same as my ACNL town fruit ๐ŸŽ‰

half my town was a giant perfect apple orchard, so this was fate. ยฐwยฐ)9

I have six towns and can only remember one...
It's my main NL town's... it's apples.
Post automatically merged:

How do you find how what your native fruit is? I have them all on my island and can not remember which was my native one.
What is your perfect fruit? If it's currently growing in your town. Than that is what your town's native fruit is.

Last edited:
The fruit assigned to me for this Farewell to New Leaf Online event is the peach.

As for my town fruits in my games:

- My main, horror-themed town has pears as the town fruit. Kind of disappointing since I don't like pears in real life, but at least the perfect pear looks neat since it's golden.

- My circus/magic show town has cherries as the town fruit.

- My all bird (Bird/Chicken/Duck/Eagle/Ostrich/Penguin) town has peaches as the town fruit.

- I also have a fourth town that has oranges as the town fruit.

I'm kind of tempted to get one more cartridge so I can have a town with apples as the town fruit so as to have one town with each fruit, finally have a town with perfect apples since they're the most aesthetically pleasing perfect fruit, and so I can have some villagers I've never had as residents before. Not sure whether I actually will or not though.
Post automatically merged:

In addition to what AccfSally said, in case you don't have any perfect fruit for whatever reason, you can also find out by trying to sell the fruits. Your town fruit is the one with the least payout (unless it's perfect).

Last edited:
My ACNL fruit is apple, and I got peach in New Horizon. Here today on TBT I got pear, nice!

In both New Leaf and in New Horizons, I reset for peaches! They're my favorite fruit, and I love the contrast between the pink and gold in New Leaf.
In TBT, I got... pear, my least favorite animal crossing fruit.

I coincidentally have oranges as my native fruit in New Leaf and New Horizons (no resets, just took what I was given). I actually had to look up the new leaf one earlier because I couldnโ€™t remember what it was and as soon as I booted it up I saw a perfect orange tree outside my house.

I got a pear, which is probably my least favorite fruit IRL and in game plus a mango (I love mangoes!) for this event.

My town fruit in New Leaf are pears. I had to actually open up the game to check, since I definitely had no recollection of it, and didn't realize I had perfect pears either, lol. I'm more than happy to be in the peaches group for the event, though, since that is my New Horizons fruit and the one I actually remembered. ๐Ÿ˜…

My fruit for the event is oranges, which is the same for my horizons island, but not for New Leaf! For New Leaf I had pears as my starter fruit.

Back