Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Silver Nugget

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Gold Nugget

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
It depends on the furniture series! I think the cabana series looks so amazing with the gold ore 🤩
But I also love how the polka dot series looks when customized with sapphire or ruby ore...

I loveeee the gold nugget in this game!! I use it as decor in my home and turned my cabana set into the gold coloring

O M G
1710598565345.png

I totally forgot this was a thing. How beautiful! I am so conflicted because I love them all!

I like the sapphire, since it’s my birthstone, but I really like all of them. I like the excitement of wondering which one I’ll get. Also, disclaimer - since I’ve never played NL, I’m basing my answer off my experience of getting these in Pocket Camp ☺️

Sapphire because blue is my favorite color lol, and I love the shine it gives the blue series. Honorable mention to ruby as it made me love the lovely series, for some reason I can't stand using it in my design plans without the ruby sheen!

i would say my favorite ore is sapphire, its such a beautiful vivid blue and i don't even like blue like that. ruby and emerald are cute too. i don't think i ever used any in new leaf except for hoarding a bunch in my limited storage. lol

My favorite ore was gold since I thought it was the nicest looking, and also the most valuable, lol. I collected a bunch of ores but I don't think I used any of them tbh, so I don't know if I'd really care if they did come back in future games.

i think it's between the ruby and sapphire! i like the rich pink and blue.

Emerald because its the green ore!

Finding the fake rock everyday is a great way to make some quick bells and customize furniture! I love having a super shiny and glossy room full of customized ore-furniture!

i'm so torn and honestly wanted to vote for at least three of them (sapphire, amethyst, emerald) because i love how they all look together but i ultimately went with sapphire!

Back