• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite of the newer glow wands? (not imposters)

What's your favourite of the newer glow wands?

• Planet glow wand

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Butterfly glow wand

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Pumpkin glow wand

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Skull glow wand

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Snowflake glow wand

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
We all know everyone loves the OG star, heart and flower glow wands and their imposters. But what's your favourite of the "gen 2" glow wands?

Personally, I adore the planet wand. Even though I have yet to think of a lineup for it, I think it's a really beautiful collectible! I adore the colours.

The planet wand is stunning but I had to vote my favourite being the butterfly wand. It is just beautiful and perfect 😍 💜

I like the butterfly wand best too, it's cool how it has so many colors as opposed to the rest of the glow wands that only have one. It makes it look more glow-wandy and shiny.

Ooh it's a tough choice between the Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand and the Pumpkin Glow Wand for me! I voted for the Butterfly wand for the pretty colors and versatility, but I do love the Pumpkin wand's Halloween vibes. We also need more orange collectibles, so I like it for that reason too!

I have only purchased the planet glow wand. I actually got 3 I liked them so much. The others never really enticed me compared to what other collectibles were on offer.

The Planet Glow Wand is absolutely gorgeous. I have several lineups that implement it because the colors match both blue and purple collectibles, which I have a lot of. I definitely really like the Snowflake Glow Wand as well, but there’s something about Planet’s design that really draws me in.

i’m torn between the planet and butterfly wand but ultimately voted for the butterfly! they’re both really cute

Glow wands aren’t really my thing, but I voted for the Planet Glow Wand because I love all of the space collectibles.
Makes me wish I actually participated in the 2023 Camp TBT event… *sigh*

I don't own any of them but the planet wand is my favourite.

Gotta be the planet wand! If I ever get enough TBT to purchase a glow want that’s the one I’ll be after.

I can’t unsee the fact that the planet on the Planet Glow Wand is not centered. It’s looked off to me ever since I realized.

IMG_4813.png

My favorite of the collectibles you have listed is the Skull Glow Wand. I like that it’s white on a dark background. It contrasts well.

I have a very slight preference for the snowflake wand as I think it looks the most natural and is really striking. Followed closely by the planet glow wand, which I love—but I think the proportions look too top-heavy and it could have just been a planet collectible.

I’m not a huge wand collector otherwise. My ranking of the other three would probably be:
- Skull
- Butterfly
- Pumpkin

I voted Planet, but I actually LOVE the Skull wand too

for me it's both the butterfly glow wand and the skull glow wand for sure! probably butterfly moreso because i love butterflies irl, plus it's blue.

i kind of wish the skull wand was more white though, i get they were probably using a more realistic off-white/ivory colour but i feel it would match with other collectibles more

despite not actually owning it i went for planet! whenever i see it in people's lineups it looks absolutely gorgeous. i use the snowflake wand the most though

butterfly wand definitely!! very beautiful glow of colors, it has so much more life than the rest imo ^^ planet wand is a close second!!

I don't have any of the glow wands listed in the poll, but I think the Butterfly Glow Wand 🦋 is really cute and voted for that, and my runner-up to that would be the Snowflake Glow Wand! ❄️

Omg I'm surprised not many voted for snowflake wand! It's so glowy and pure looking. I don't own any wands but I love the snowflake one.

Enchanted Butterfly Wand because it's the only newer gen wand I use, and the only one that looks the least lopsided or awkwardly shaped. It's not too big nor too small. The way it's uniquely colored is a bonus. I like to pretend it's a fairy rather than a butterfly, but in folklore what are butterflies but fairies anyway 🦋💖

Missed opportunity to use the enchanted forest background instead of the night sky background imo but I guess I understand, for consistency.

It's the butterfly glow wand for me without question! I was so obsessed with it back when it released in Fair 2022, and I admittedly went overboard by trading art with enough people to get 5 in total. 😅 It was honestly overkill now that I look back at it, though I don't regret it and it was a fun experience trading with everyone. 😊 While I like the lineups I had with them, I didn't see myself ever using all 5 wands in a lineup again, so I decided to trade/sell some of them.

Back