• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite of the newer glow wands? (not imposters)

What's your favourite of the newer glow wands?

• Planet glow wand

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Butterfly glow wand

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Pumpkin glow wand

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Skull glow wand

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Snowflake glow wand

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Butterfly wand for sure. Butterflies are one of the few bugs I tolerate in real life and I think they’re so pretty and the wand has beautiful colors.

Mine is the snowflake glow wand, since it’s blue and winter-themed.

By the way, my top three favorite glow wands are all the newer ones, with the snowflake at the top, pumpkin in second, and planet in third.

I really like the skull wand actually!. Butterfly and planet are cool too.

although i love the butterfly i think my fave newer wand is planet, i just love space theme sm

Ohh that’s a tough one! I like butterfly, planet and snowflake wands a LOT. Out of those three I think butterfly wand?

I think I'll give my vote to the Skull Glow Wand. Kind of surprising that it beat out the Pumpkin Glow Wand, considering my name and how on brand the Pumpkin Glow Wand is for me, but something about the Skull Glow Wand's design is just cool and pushes it to the top.

The Pumpkin Glow Wand, obviously, is in a very close second place.

The Snowflake Glow Wand is in third. I had a Snowflake Glow Wand for a short time and traded it for some collectible transaction in the past. I kind of miss it now and would like to get another one someday in the future, though I kind of doubt I will because of the prohibitive cost since I'm in the market for a bunch of other collectibles and am low on TBT as it is.

I could see getting some use out of the Butterfly Glow Wand, but it's pretty low priority for me. As for the Planet Glow Wand, nothing against it but it's just not for me.

I like the skull one the most with pumpkin being my second favorite but I don't really like the others too much. I definitely prefer the og wands lol.

The other wands are great and all, but the Skull Glow Wand looks pretty sick and I like dark stuff so that one's my favorite. I think the color contrast is nice.

Definitely the planet one! It's the only one of the newer ones I wouldn't want to trade.

IMG_6271.png
Enchanted butterfly wand my beloved!!! It’s actually what really got me into the glow wands and made me want to start collecting them! I fear the OG wands are forever out of my reach xbsjxbdhbc, but I’ve managed to get all of the newer non-imposter wands except for snowflake! I’ll always do my best to snag a glow wand during every event where there’s one in the shop!

The butterfly wand is honestly perfection to me. I adore butterflies, and the design and colours are absolutely beautiful! Very enchanting indeed! I like to pair it with my purple flower wand for a little “butterfly landing on flower” moment hehe 🪻🦋 I’m also very glad that it has the night sky background and not the enchanted forest background, for consistency sake!

Easily the planet wand for me! It’s the only one I own, and I just love the colours. Butterfly would be my second though, then snowflake.

The planet wand is the best! I love the pumpkin wand as well, and the butterfly is good, too. Not a fan of the others though.

the butterfly wand is my favorite out of the bunch, but I also kinda like the pumpkin wand because I love Halloween.

Planet glow wand! I love anything with a celestial theme, so I will be using that one the most. It looks like a Saturn lollipop.

probably the planet glow wand! I do love the pumpkin wand though... seeing them in people's lineups last fall really put me in the halloween spirit

Back