• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What part of the Museum is your favourite to fill?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
I absolutely LOVE when all of the artwork is finally completed, and I can walk around my museum as if I am in somewhere in Europe, glancing at these iconic pieces of art! I also love the Aquarium when I have all sharks donated!

What area of the Museum is your favourite to fill?

The Fossils. Its the most easy thing to fill. I've hoard them for years. Whenever I restart its the first thing I tend to fill up. I can save ones to use as gifts to gift villagers for their photo and any duplicate ones I can just sell them to get a lot of bells. So yeah the Fossil Exhibit is my favorite to fill.

Despite being my second least favourite museum exhibit, I actually think the fossil exhibit is my favourite to fill! It was the first exhibit I completed, and it was really neat watching each dinosaur’s display go from empty, to having at least one or two fossils each, to eventually having all of them complete! I still remember how surprised and happy I was when I completed my first fossil set, which was the Brachiosaurus!

I also loved filling up the bug exhibit, especially the butterfly area! It’s my favourite exhibit, and the butterfly area is my favourite place to be in the entire museum! It’s so beautiful and peaceful there, and I loved seeing a new butterfly flying around whenever I caught and donated a new one!

The fish exhibit was also a lot of fun, especially watching the tank with the ocean fish fill up!

I like the bug and fish exhibits. It's relaxing to watch them swim/walk/fly around. It's kind of annoying trying to catch the rare ones, though. I haven't actually completed either exhibit. :LOL:

honestly? in new leaf it was probably the fish exhibit, just because i loved going around and pretending it was an aquarium, and the art exhibit obviously wasn't as HD. as of new horizons, though, i love them all because one of the better improvements of that game is how gorgeously they designed every exhibit in the museum. they all just look so stunning? i genuinely couldn't choose just one. even if i had to force it, i think fish and bug would still be tied. (and they largely only edge out the other two because the exhibits themselves aren't static.)

i love the butterflies room & the aquarium the most 🤗
the bug room, though? well, i really love how there are fish there, too... ^^

& i'm not interested in the fossils or art rooms....

even my acnh oc, asami's like that :D

Definitely the bugs or the fish. Those exhibits had huge improvements from previous games and it's definitely fun watching all the creatures move around! I wonder if the next game will up it a notch again.

It always has been, and always will be, the fish exhibition. It’s also the easiest because of how frustrating the palm beetles, tarantulas, and scorpions can get, you’ll never know what fossils you’ll assess, and the arts are filled with forgeries.

The fossil exhibit was definitely the easiest to fill, and I do think it's really nice! I would say the fossils are my second-favourite exhibit? My favourite exhibit is the fish exhibit! It's also definitely been my favourite to fill.

I think my least favourite to fill would be the art, followed by the bugs!

i like the fossil exhibit the best (c: it's the easiest but also i think it has the biggest impact as you fill it in. i love seeing the huuuuuge fossils fill in and being able to use the viewing spots.

I don't fill the museum since I don't care for completion. However, I have the most fun with the fossil exhibit. I don't like fishing or catching insects. Fossils are the easiest for me.

Definitely the aquarium. Its really neat seeing the empty tanks get full of fish. The aquarium is my favourite part of the museum so I may be biased towards that, but the design of it is just so well done. My least favourite is the art gallery. For me, getting Redd (even in Harvs commune) to give me non-fakes and non-repeats tires me and makes me wish to TT (I'm trying not to on my second island)

The fish exhibit has always been my favorite ever since GNC. Something about those filled aquariums is really satisfying for me. I think my least-filled exhibit has always been the art - I'm terrible at guessing the right piece, and I usually just care for it less. Second to the aquarium would be the fossil exhibit, then bugs, then art.

I like the bugs and fish sections the most. I like to see how the animals interact with their enclosures and how the spaces populate more environment props.

I love the art work too! because it takes a while to do but once you finish it feels really good.

I also love art history so~~~

Do fossil gifts really work to get villager photo's?
Well as long as you get the Fossils assessed by blathers and you wrap them up in gifts using wrapping paper you get from Nook's Cranny in the Cabinet then yes it will work. Fossils sell for a lot of bells so any item that is high in value will have a better chance of getting a villager's photo.

To FILL, probably fossils, I enjoy collecting them and searching for new ones. Plus there is no seasonality involved and it's free and you can easily trade if you are missing a final couple.

Satisfaction wise though, the aquarium, although I love all of them really. It's so cute to see every bug on its respective tree / stump especially in some of the more dynamic new horizons exhibits.

Back