• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite device to watch movies on?

What's your favourite device to watch movies on?

• TV

Votes: 68 63.0%
  • Computer

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Laptop

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Tablet

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Phone

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
laptop, computer, tablet and tv. all of them are more comfortable for me. being on phone kinda distracts me.

I find it easier to read the subtitles on my phone or iPad than a big screen so it just depends on what I’m watching.

I prefer to watch movies on my phone. I don't have a TV in my dorm, so that's really the only way to watch them anyway. I guess I could use my laptop, but I appreciate being able to lay down in my bed and watch Netflix on my phone.

I always prefer to watch movies on a bigger screen. I have a TV in my dorm for the reason that I don't really like to watch stuff like that on small screens like phone/laptop (I think it's partly cause I'm a traditionalist when it comes to technology).

A big fat TV...

TV! I actually really dislike watching things (other than short YouTube videos) on my laptop and especially on my phone. If I'm going to be starring at something for that long, I want it on a big screen so I don't have to strain my eyes.

I always prefer my TV over my other devices, but sometimes if I can't use my TV for whatever reason (too late at night and no headphones with a long enough cord), I use my laptop or phone. I prefer my laptop over my phone. If I'm at work on break, I use my phone.

lately i’ve been enjoying watching movies on my phone in bed at night, kinda cozy with all my blankets and stuff. so i suppose my answer has changed.

Phone, but only because I don’t have a TV in my room and I greatly enjoy relaxing in my bed.

I rarely ever watch films (especially these days. And it doesn't matter what kind they are), but if I'm going to do so then it needs to be through a television. I've tried watching films (which were mostly recommendations from an associate of mine) on mobile device before, and it's a HASSLE. It just takes away some of the fun out of it since, well, it's not very comfortable for me. Watching films on the computer/laptop is actually a bit better, but I still prefer a regular TV.

tv for sure, but i also don’t mind watching movies on a computer/laptop or tablet. i don’t really like watching stuff on my phone because the screen’s too small.

Definitely my TV, since that's the biggest screen, lol. I'm fine with using my laptop though, but it'd be a pain to use my phone.

I watch TV and movies exclusively on my TV unless I'm not near it. I tuned the picture settings to something I'm satisfied with and I don't feel like changing it on other devices. The reduced sharpness and warm color temperature are just what my eyes are used to. Sometimes I will watch an episode on my iPhone 12 to mess around with the OLED screen though.

I almost always watch Netflix etc. on my phone out of convenience, even though it's definitely more enjoyable on a TV. Sometimes I think I should take the time to boot up my tv and ps3 (I don't have a smart tv) to watch on there to get more out of it but I'm kind of lazy haha. The other thing though is that you can speed up Netflix on your phone but not on tv. Typically I watch on 1.25x speed so even if it's smaller I can watch it faster on my phone/ Since I don't have a smart TV I'm also more limited because of that. I suppose I could try using my laptop more for movies too.

Well, I say movies but I hardly ever watch them so I'm including tv shows.

Back