• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite kind of dinosaur? 🦕

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
IMG_6320.jpeg

Dinosaurs have been extinct for over 66 million years now, but they’re still some of the coolest dudes of all time! It’s sometimes hard to comprehend that they aren’t just make-believe creatures that inspired all kinds of different medias and characters, toys, clothes etc, but actual creatures that once roamed this Earth long before us.

I can never completely wrap my head around all of the changes that Earth and its inhabitants have experienced since its formation, and trying for too long sends me into a panic XNSJNXHC, but it’s still cool to look back on and learn about all of the different creatures that once lived. Including dinosaurs!

I’ve never been super into dinosaurs, but one of my favourite fictional characters is. They’re very fun to learn about! I’m curious if any of you are into dinosaurs, or at least have a favourite?

My favourites are Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, and all of the long-necked dinosaurs! It lowkey makes me sad that the Stegosaurus is thought to have been the dumbest dinosaur because of how small their brains were, but I also think it’s kind of funny that they were also thought to have had 2 brains, but they were still considered the dumbest dino. 😭 Their bony plates on their backs are also very neat! I like the Ankylosaurus for no reason other than I think they looked cool. And I love all of the long-necked dinos —they’re like silly historic giraffes to me—, but I especially like the Brontosaurus and the Omeisaurus!

if we're talking about a traditional, big roar-y dinosaur, i like stegosaurus! i used to have a plushie of a stegosaurus and it may still be around. steggy...

but also. chickens are technically dinosaurs and i love chickens so.
Dekalb_White_024_HG_612_3709.width-610.jpg

Stegosaurus is probably my favorite. A long time ago when farmville on Facebook was huge and looked a lot different, they had am olive stegosaurus with gumdrops for its plates and it was so stinkin adorable.
I also liked the duck billed dinosaur but I guess there are a bunch of them?? So, Parasaurolophus.
Bactrosaurus johnsoni is cute.

Back