• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite non-famous game?

Super_Naruto said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Niche games, you mean? Oooh, I really like this. I love Gunstar Heroes, Ristar, Ice Hockey, Fire Emblem (not sure how niche this is, but meh), and others I can't think of right now.
Ummm...Bul...

FE is famous for sure. If a series has 8% of the characters in SSBM, it's "famous".

Also, Gunstar is borderline... I know a lot of people have never heard of it, but like some of Treasure's other games, it is pretty well-known and appreciated for its greatness.

@Fish - Wizards & Warriors was pretty popular back in the day I think.

:p

Anyways, I'd have to say mine is either Blast Corps for N64 or Thunder Spiritis for SNES.
You haven't even beaten the 3rd level in that game.... :| and there are about 10 levels that have been beaten by me several times. I would like to ask you why you always say you beat me at everything when you don't, you maybe beat me every once out of 20? You say that you've played and beaten and love all the games we have when you haven't and don't?

My nonfamous favorite game is Thunder Spirits for SNES. Awesome music, awesome SNES graphics (I prefer those graphics over pretty much any system's for that type of game and other types), awesome gameplay, and it's not known.
I've beaten the game! WTH are you talking about... your score was higher, but I've beaten it!

I can see through the obvious deception. You've never beaten the game. Just stop with the lieing. If you really think you beat the game go beat it now and I'll watch and I'll then approve that you've beaten it.

How 'bout you guys stop your pathetic and childish arguing and actually record Darth beating the game on a video camera. If Darth refuses, then he hasn't beaten the game.

But hey, I don't care either way.

Super_Naruto said:
I can see through the obvious deception. You've never beaten the game. Just stop with the lieing. If you really think you beat the game go beat it now and I'll watch and I'll then approve that you've beaten it.
Or if you don't stop being a stuck up jerk and admit that I have, and you stop lying then you'll realize I have.

Bulerias said:
How 'bout you guys stop your pathetic and childish arguing and actually record Darth beating the game on a video camera. If Darth refuses, then he hasn't beaten the game.

We don't have a good camera. And you can't just be like *beat it*

It'd take an hour at least, and I'm tired as hell.

I've only beaten it once anyways... so the chances I can just do it... after not playing it since summer... exactly...

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:

I've only beaten it once anyways... so the chances I can just do it... after not playing it since summer... exactly...
I'm going to beat it once again and see how long it takes.

Also, I'm not the one being stuck up and lieing to a whole community. I'm just the tattle taler that's saying the truth.

Super_Naruto said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:

I'm going to beat it once again and see how long it takes.

Also, I'm not the one being stuck up and lieing to a whole community. I'm just the tattle taler that's saying the truth.
Do you watch me play it every single time? No.

And do you listen to me when I tell you something I do in a game (such as beat it)? No.

Point made.

Back