• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Cosmos Persona

IMG_7144.png

this was really cute 😭

1000003994.jpg

cute! I don't know how most people feel about my smile or hugs but the repressed feelings thing is definitely accurate

7DM.png

I feel like the core traits and weaknesses are pretty accurate for me!! ;w; And the daydreaming to fall asleep part... quiz you really didn't have to call me out like that??

GJEQpKuWIAAQIj9

this was cute!
the characteristics and weaknesses are fairly accurate ha ha, though the strengths and cosmic ingredients are a bit off!

Here's mine, this quiz is so cute! For some reason, it wouldn't show up, so I had to use a screen capture feature, instead...

blackhole.PNG

Last edited:
I love quizzes so much! But I don't relate very much with this result🫠
I tend to be very kind in general, and even though I often have sarcastic and frank thoughts... they're just thoughts LOL I usually prefer to say nothing rather than say what I really think about something, unless I'm asked sincerely or kindly. The result is I stay silent most of the time to avoid problems, otherwise I would seriously be considered the bad person of the situation. But in any case I try to be as kind as possible😭 And then I hate competition, it makes me incredibly anxious. And I'm very lazy, it would be a dream to have all that energy😭 But I know all too well that I suffer from impostor syndrome...
And then I am very open to discussion, I always listen carefully, but I take the time to explain my reasons only with those who I see as willing to listen and understand like me, otherwise I don't give them any importance. I don't like explaining my reasons just because I want to be right without giving the other the opportunity to explain their reasons too🥹

Edit: I just found out that Cosmos Hand matches the ENTP personality...
And every time I made the MBTI test (despite choosing many neutral answers) it came out ENTP. And I don't really know if it represents me well LOL

FtWowS7.png

Last edited:
I mean it’s sort of just one side of my personality. I’ve definitely got a more chill, open version of myself, but this also kinda works
Edit: Ok, so, I just read the 16 personalities thing each one represents, and I’m an INTP, so technically I’d be a meteorite but eh.
1710975571036.png

I got comet! I'd say it's somewhat correct. I do like solving puzzles, and I am fairly direct. The weaknesses are mostly right as well

5comet.png

Ooh, going by MBTI personalities, I'm an ISFJ, so I'd be the Light Cone instead of Dark Matter! I can see that one for me too tbh; they've both got some relatable qualities. Especially the weakness for big fluffy cats.

This was really interesting, thanks for sharing it. :)

View attachment 546038

View attachment 546039
(For some reason mines refuses to show up.)

I love quizzes so much! But I don't relate very much with this result🫠
I tend to be very kind in general, and even though I often have sarcastic and frank thoughts... they're just thoughts LOL I usually prefer to say nothing rather than say what I really think about something, unless I'm asked sincerely or kindly. The result is I stay silent most of the time to avoid problems, otherwise I would seriously be considered the bad person of the situation. But in any case I try to be as kind as possible😭 And then I hate competition, it makes me incredibly anxious. And I'm very lazy, it would be a dream to have all that energy😭 But I know all too well that I suffer from impostor syndrome...
And then I am very open to discussion, I always listen carefully, but I take the time to explain my reasons only with those who I see as willing to listen and understand like me, otherwise I don't give them any importance. I don't like explaining my reasons just because I want to be right without giving the other the opportunity to explain their reasons too🥹

Edit: I just found out that Cosmos Hand matches the ENTP personality...
And every time I made the MBTI test (despite choosing many neutral answers) it came out ENTP. And I don't really know if it represents me well LOL

FtWowS7.png

According to this it's calling me an 'ENFJ', I often see this one show up in function tests as second or third option. But I'm a INFJ, from what I read in books and blogs so far and it feels about right. (The functions not the 4 letter thing. Example: Ni-Fe Ti-Se functions = INFJ , Fe-Ni-Se-Ti =ENFJ, Si-Fe-Ti-Ne = ISFJ)

Last edited:
Back