• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite mobile game?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Im just gonna straight out and say that my favorite is my MLP game xD

I personally like mobile games, mostly like the casual ones best, but also occassionally gotta play the pvp ones.

But I like the casual ones the most. Anyway enough about me,

Whats your favorite?

I recently redownloaded Pokemon Masters EX and Fire Emblem Heroes after not playing them for months/years. Time to play both again for awhile until I eventually get bored of them and remove them again. :lemon:

Probably Fire Emblem Heroes! The only other mobile game that I have is Pokémon Café Remix 😅

Fire Emblem Heroes! I've had that game on my phone since launch and it's not going anywhere. It has its problems like having a predominately male-gaze and powercreep. However, I enjoy the OC cast along with the other characters from the series.

My favorite mobile game is definitely Fate/Grand Order because of the characters, story, and the lore.

Moriarty and Oberon are tied in my 2 top favorite servants so far. Morgan Le Fay comes in a close 2nd. I won't spoil the lore and story especially Lostbelt 6 because it might ruin the experience for others who have yet to experience it.

I played Genshin sometimes, but I'll always go back to FGO.

Not gonna lie. It’s still Jetpack Joyride

I don’t need to say anything else, the game is iconic

i honestly don’t play mobile games all that much. i have quite a few downloaded, but i haven’t opened any of them in a while. out of the ones that i have, i would say that my favourite is either neko atsume or subway surfers! neko atsume is such a sweet and adorable game, and trying to meet all of the cats over the years and earn their mementos has been a relaxing challenge! i would love if it were updated one day and more cats were added, but i’m not sure how likely that is considering it’s almost 10 years old 😅 subway surfers is nice to play when i want to do something that i can do while zoning out, but i don’t want to do or have the energy to do anything productive lol

I don't really play to mobile games, but these days I'm playing to In The Seom.

At the moment honkai star rail but I also play it on pc... I don't really play mobil games.

i used to be obsessed with brawl stars and clash of clans. don't really play them/mobile games in general anymore though

This feels like cheating, but I'd say Stardew Valley. I had leftover Google Play balance from the rewards thing that were about to expire, so I put the funds toward yet another copy of the game. It's great getting a full game for a one time payment instead of having it trying to nickel and dime you at every turn.

Otherwise, I can't think of a single one I actually enjoy for more than a few days at most. I used to love the game Township, which was a hybrid city builder and farming game that was very well made. At the time I started playing it, it never felt like I was forced to buy the premium currency or pay to bypass any roadblocks or whatever. It stole a huge chunk of my time from me and I'll admit I even made a couple of in-game purchases because I was enjoying the game so much and such purchases would only help to enhance my enjoyment. Earning the premium currency was easy enough with just a bit of time investment, and from my total purchases of just ~300 cash I ended up building up to a balance well into the thousands without spending a cent. Unfortunately, around that point the developer's greed kicked into full gear and in no time at all the game just collapsed for me. In-game purchases became stupidly expensive out of nowhere, event minigames severely spiked in difficulty with the price of continues more than tripling, and suddenly we had a massive non-stop flood of constant events and FOMO type deals, complete with "gold passes" that cost real money, that made the game incredibly exhausting to play. As I had built up such a good balance of cash I was able to ride it all out for a good while, but eventually I just had to accept that the game was going in a direction I could no longer support and I stopped playing altogether.

I'm playing ROM (ragnarok mobile, eternal love) and have been actively playing it for about 2 years. It's an mmorpg :]

I don't love mobile games, tho I do enjoy Pikmin Bloom. It makes me actually want to get up and walk around for long periods of time, which I need and appreciate.

1691803637008.png

angry birds, we will never witness a game grip a generation to a phone like this ever again

Easily Sky by thatgamecompany (creators of the game of the year winner "Journey"). It's so relaxing... one of the best social adventure games out there. Free too!

Back