• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite Animal Crossing character?

CrossingVibes

𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕍𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕣
Bells
My favorite Animal Crossing character would be Coco! She may seem a bit creepy, (based on Creepypastas) but she's very nice!

What's your favorite Animal Crossing character?

T-Bone is my favorite villager, he is that one villager I have a special connection with. He is the cutest villager to me in my opinion, and he is criminally underrated. I love bulls, blue is my favorite color, and cranky is also my favorite personality.

For villagers, Wolfgang. I like crankies the best and his design is really cool.

For special characters, probably Sable. It's really rewarding to see her warm up to you as you talk to her every day and to gradually reveal the Able Sisters' backstory (except in NH for some reason).

Last edited:
My favorite character/villager is Rooney because he is just so cool, handsome, tough, fatherly, sweet, and so many more things. 🥰

I have a long history with this kangaroo <333

I only wish he wasn’t so addicted to barging in on me

Truthfully, it's this guy that has his only appearance in a racing game:

My Main.png

But non-human wise, my favorite villager is easily Eugene. I always found him to be very cool, and that makes him a favorite. When I saw both Lyman and Eugene I knew I couldn't have both (Don't know why I didn't go for both in the end) so I went with Eugene and regret nothing.

Special Character wise that would have to be Flick with the same reasonings as Eugene, but he has a very shy personality with a knack for bugs and art, I like that.

my current #1 favourite villager is shino! deers are my favourite animal both in animal crossing and irl, and i can’t tell you how excited i was when i first saw shino in the new horizons 2.0 update direct! i wasn’t expecting any new villagers, let alone a new deer, and i was over the moon about it! she’s such a gorgeous girl, and i love that her birthday is on halloween! 🖤

however, my favourite npc is celeste! her personality is so sweet, her design is beautiful, and i love the relationship that she has with her brother! i even have a plush of her that i purchased from @/Laudine!
IMG_3531.jpeg

Excluding villagers, I'll say Rover. He's the first character you talk to in the series, not to mention he's so incredibly nice and easy to have a conversation with.

Rover PC.png

I wish we could encounter him more often, but it would sort of ruin his "always on the move" personality. City Folk is probably the game where he appears the most - talking to you every time you load a town and save the game via attic phone. He's pretty cool.

Character? Blathers. He is so fun and cute. I wish he had a house or apartment or something I could go visit him in. He needs a robin friend or some day bird to take on the museum during the daytime.

Villager, I don't have a top ultimate one yet. I hope I can pin point one soon.

My favorite villager would have to be Purrl, it used to be Melba but I fell in love with Purrl for some reason.

And as for my favorite NPC I'd say either Celeste or Serena!

For special character, there's a lot. I think I have to go with Sable. For villager, I've said it a few times but my favorite villager is Hugh. At least for now, but I don't see it changing any time soon.

My favorite Animal Crossing villager is Bunnie the peppy rabbit!
I have always loved her design since I was younger since she was frequently shown in the trailers and commercials for the Animal Crossing games. It wasn't truly until Christmas of 2020(?) that I opened an amiibo card pack and screamed in excitement getting my favorite, Bunnie. 😊 It was so fun to have her in my town and island. Her little peppy personality is so fun and she remains my number one favorite to this day! 💚

My favorite special character would probably be either Gracie, Isabelle, or Phineas!
There are so many creative and cool special characters so its so hard to choose a favorite! I remember all the thrilling times seeing Phineas and obtaining the badges in New Leaf! I am only missing a few so I will see him a few more times before he retires to the coffee shop! Isabelle is my favorite lil secretary and she will always be a special friendo and is so kind and just a lovable character. Gracie is the top fashionista of Animal Crossing and is an iconic slaying skinny legend. ✨

I forget to talk about Rover on an other thread so here am I! I looove Rover. I find him so bright, he smiles all the time, he's kind, he's cute of course. I've even given his French name to my little cat (Charly). I miss him in the "new" game (old new game now haha) because we can only meet him once and the only time I was available 1th May, I restarted and lost my ticket, so no Rover. I'm so stupid!

tumblr_n0rgm6n14c1qeg6edo1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Bui
Cookie is my bestie. I like most of the cat villagers, and most of the dogs too but Cookie is by far the best and she is so nice and says the cutest stuff. She is always so cute and happy!

cookie 1.png

My favorite villager is Wolf Link, because Twilight Princess is one of my favorite games.

My favorite non-villager character is Kicks. He's so cute, I like skunks, and I liked seeing him go from being a poor shoeshine who probably lived on the stoop of the abandoned building where he sat every day waiting for people to ask him to shine their shoes, when he was apparently so poor he couldn't afford a shirt, to having his own shoe store and being more fully dressed and able to go to the Roost for a cup of coffee every now and then.

iu

2-1-14-g-kicks-at-the-roost-jpg.470966

And I like his accent and just how genuinely happy he always is to see you. And when he smiles, his eyes crinkle a little. It's subtle, but so adorable.

11:6:21 Kicks at the Roost 2.jpg
11:6:21 Kicks at the Roost 3.jpg

Last edited:
butch! he showed up in my new leaf town after i got my puppy, and they had a similar furcoat so i just pretended it was her! she unfortunately changed colours (didn’t know that was a thing but wtv), but he still remains my favourite :>
IMG_0278.jpeg

IMG_7747.jpeg

For the NPC's/special characters I really like Tom Nook and Rover, I think the memes about Nook are funny and Rover seems like a cool person 😄

For the villagers my favorite is Chief! He's super underrated amongst the other wolves and Crankies, but I really love his design and Crankies are one of my favorite personalities 🥰
Also the juxtaposition of his appearance with his Cranky personality is super funny to me 🤣

for villagers, i love apollo, gaston, and carmen. but for the nonvillagers i like rover [his design is nice and nostalgic to me], tortimer and brewster [idk ive always unconditionally loved them], and my favorite has to be kapp'n!!! i just love kappn a lot i even learnt his song on the piano and played it for my recital and i have his amiibo 😭

Back