• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite mobile game?

i used to love tiny wings on the iphone many many many years ago. lately i've been playing crossword puzzles on my phone but sometimes i play a game called i love hue. you have a gradient of color tiles that gets shuffled up and then you have to sort them back to gradient again. it's kinda tedious but so so fun.

Traffic Rush and Piano tiles. I go nuts over those games. I don't have them on my phone though. I try not to play them.
I do like other games too but I try to stay very far away from them since they involve real money and my self control rapidly decreases when I open the apps up.

Tower Defense games like Bloons Tower Defense 6 and Kingdom Rush. I go through periodic phases of being utterly addicted to them. BTD 6 was part of my morning routine at on point.

Pokemon Go. It's the app I generally open multiple times throughout the day, the one constant since July 5th 2016. Beyond that, I "play" Pikmin Bloom as well, lately I've been getting back into Granblue Fantasy and Pokemon Masters EX, because I need two more forms of gacha in my life.

i recently got back into bakery story again 🤭
i used to religiously place it back in in high school but it's such an easy, simple game that gets my mind off things lol you just bake things and run your little bakery

I'm not heavily into mobile games but I enjoy Niantic games mainly Pokemon Go and Ingress. I've had lots of interesting irl experiences because of those especially with Ingress. I might like Pokemon Go more though since it's easier to play at home and has more stuff to do. I'd like to find more phone games that aren't full of ads or gatcha stuff, just can't get into those.

Right now my favorite is Genshin Impact. Other favorites that I’m taking a long break from are: One Piece Treasure Cruise & Last Cloudia. 🙂 Neko atsume is a good non gacha game though sadly there aren’t any more updates for it.

I play Pokemon Go and Pocket Camp daily (and Animal Jam please don't judge me too hard lol)
I have other games in my library, but I haven't really stuck with them. I really like runners and things with little to no ads.
I have Runescape and Minecraft mobile but I prefer to stick with the desktop version of those.

The mobile game I play the most is Pokémon Go but I don't think I would consider it my favorite mobile game.. it almost doesn't feel like a game to me at this point if that makes sense?

If I'm on my iPad, it would be Rollercoaster Tycoon. Could spend a whole day playing that game. I remember enjoying Old School Runescape on iPad as well but I haven't played it in SO LONG

If I'm on my phone, hmmm.. probably Snake honestly. It's a basic black and white version of Snake, sometimes I like to listen to music and play Snake and just zone outttt.

Back