• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Cosmos Persona

Flyffel

Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
I found a really weird & cute "personality test" and wanted to share it.

>Take the test here<

Feel free to share the type you got and talk about if you think that it's fitting.

Here's what I got:
11Grav.png

Mine is a very mixed bag for sure! For example I wouldn't say that I'm super random and I think that I rest enough, but some stuff I'd say is correct.

(It's a very random and non-scientific test so the result being pretty random should be obvious.)

Looking forward to seeing who is Galaxy / Dark Matter / Comet / Dark Energy! LOL

This was pretty cute! thanks for sharing it :]
I got black hole! I think the part about weaknesses is pretty spot on, but everything else is waaay far off.
1710852602438.png

Weirdly cute and accurate. But I didn't get Comet! Do I need to change my username to SupernovaCatcher now?

(The Comet personality doesn't seem to be me at all so I see why).
10Sn.png

Last edited:
Cute test, thanks for sharing. Nothing like me but it’s fun!

IMG_2482.jpg

this was so cute and fun!

1710870081042.png

omg the “I’m not yelling, this is just my voice” — nailed it lol I also hate change so that’s very accurate.

I accidentally found about this quiz yesterday as I was trying to search for something and "cosmos persona personality quiz" popped up in the trending searches. I clicked on it just to see what all the fuss was about, but wasn't interested in taking the quiz since it seemed to be something derived from TikTok or social media (which if you know me you'll know that I downright despise all that junk). However, since you made a thread about this quiz and seem to be interested in it, I took the test, just for you XD

This is what I allegedly got:

Screenshot_20240319-105157~3.png

Not sure if I agree with all of this...

What I agree with the most is the "direct and authentic" part. The "Leave me alone, please" percentage should probably be a bit higher though, as well as the cynicism XD

I just saw this quiz on instagram and I instantly tried it oh and here’s what I got btwwwww!

Attachments

• IMG_6432.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 330
Back