• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite holiday in NH so far ?

What's your favorite holiday in NH so far ?

• Total voters
out of the events that i’ve experienced so far, halloween is definitely my favourite! i really enjoyed the vibe of it and how despite it technically being a month-long event, it never felt like it was being forced down my throat or became overwhelming (bunny day can’t relate🤒). i absolutely loved the addition of pumpkins and think that the spooky set is incredible; i loved getting to collect all of the costumes and getting to see the villagers + some of the npcs dress up was a nice bonus, too!

that being said, overall, toy day will likely be my #1 favourite; i love christmas and jingle so, so much and am super excited to see what it’ll be like in nh! ^~^

I've only experienced Egg day and Halloween in NH, but I have a feeling Halloween will remain my favorite because it was just so...perfect! Plus, the prizes really appealed to me.

I know I haven't played Harvest Festival yet but from what I've seen the furniture is already my favorite.

Toy Day also looks really nice. Excited for both of them!

Ngl I haven't been too impressed with any of them lol, normally Halloween is one of my favorites, but it feels... easier? in NH. like, the villagers just give you candy with no games and hardly any gimicks. Was thoroughly disappointed with this one.

I thought the summer firework festivals were cool, though!

and I'm really looking forward to toy day, as it looks fairly similar to the older games

I know it's not a holiday, but "wedding season" was by far the one event I was the most invested in, I participated in it almost every day because I enjoyed trying different themes, even if Reese wasn't too happy about them lol

Now, from the ones you listed I think Halloween has been the best because I got to spend it playing with friends, but it's too soon to tell since I haven't participated in Turkey Day or Toy Day. Although, since I really like Christmas/Holiday season, I have a feeling my answer might change after I get to experience Toy Day lol

I've picked Halloween.

Because 'so far' I've only been around for Egg Day and Halloween. And I liked Halloween and the interactions with villagers (giving them candy, scaring them to get candy) better than the overwhelming amount of eggs from Egg Day.

Toy Day and Turkey Day might be great as well. I'm a bit worried about the gifts from Toy Day 'ruining' villagers, but I haven't played them so, so far, Halloween just wins.

Even though I don't actually like Halloween, I think it was the most nicely executed holiday. It looks like they hopefully learned their lesson after Egg Day, so hopefully we'll not have a repeat of that.

I've only experienced Halloween but I voted Toy Day bc it looks good in the trailer, and if it's anything like Toy Day in New Leaf I think I'll love it.
can't say Halloween was the most fun, if you had all the DIYs it was fairly quick. I think I prefer the way it was in NL where we could collect furniture items from the spooky and creepy sets, it gave a bit more to do.

So far Halloween has been the one I like the best but I am so looking forward to playing Christmas as I tt due to work so I can catch up on what I have missed so I have not played December yet and I am so keen :p

A lot of people so far have voted for Halloween ! I can agree it was a nice holiday overall and was very cute ! Now I wonder will people's opinion change when Turkey Day comes around or even Toy Day? Hmm.. 🤔
I think most voted on Halloween because they got to experience it. Harvest and Toy Day haven't came yet so it's still in the air how it is handled. Bunny Day was never my favorite holiday, but they managed to make it borderline unbearable by having it stretch on for an entire week. One day or a few would had suffice.

I think they learned their lesson with that though, otherwise Halloween would had stretched on forever as well. That is one good thing about slow updates, they can do research. If they took notes how everyone hated Bunny Day being a whole week and canned the idea of Halloween being a full week, then that is good news that they are listening to us.

wait, shouldn't we wait until all these events have happened to do a poll like this?
I mean theoretically yes. But a few people already have favorites based on the videos and past experiences with older games n such. For me I'm automatically biased to Toy Day since I loved it in acnl and I love Christmas irl so Toy Day would be my favorite no matter what

though i haven't played it yet, i definitely think Toy Day is gonna be my favorite !! i really love Christmas time as a whole irl, and the vibe of it in animal crossing is absolutely gonna be *chef's kiss* IMMACULATE! i'm kind of tempted to tt to it already and see what it's like when the update comes out haha.... but i'll try to be patient! ( o ^ o ) 9

I loved Halloween the most so far, though that’s probably more because I was hanging out with friends in-game for it rather than the actual festivities themselves.

Halloween was so much fun! The atmosphere was perfect, and I still cannot get over the addition of everyone in costumes. It wasn't stressful and I was able to enjoy it, unlike Bunny Day. 😬

Turkey Day may overtake it as it's focused on collecting different ingredients to create a dish - or dishes, which I loved in New Leaf. Franklin's dialogue usually sparks a giggle or two as well.

Toy Day looks absolutely beautiful and I love Christmas time in real life! However, Festival/Carnival coming in late January will probably end up being my favorite because of one word -- Pave.

Back