• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite holiday in NH so far ?

What's your favorite holiday in NH so far ?

• Total voters
For me (based on previous games) it has been Harvest Day and Toy Day! I just love the festivities surrounding both of them!

I only got my switch a month ago so I could only celebrate Halloween, but I am SO excited for Turkey Day/Toy Day!

I couldn't honestly say any of them were a favorite.

They are sorely lacking furniture and food items, and I don't think we will ever get them back, even though the game desperately needs them.

Last edited:
Reactions: meo
Too early to tell for the last two, but Halloween was nice. I was afraid they'd try to stretch it out like Bunny Day, but I am glad they did not.

For the holidays so far, I definitely prefer Halloween over bunny day. Can’t vouch for the Harvest Festival yet but I have high hopes for it! Toy Day is a wildcard since I don’t think I’ve EVER participated in one (too busy doing other things and/or dropped the game by then in previous installments)

I don't really have a favorite because they haven't been that eventful so far, but i'm really looking forward to the new emotes and it might make it more exciting to express joy during a holiday when your not just standing there and spamming the happy emote. lol

Reactions: meo
I voted for Toy day even if I didn't even experience it yet lol. ACNH is my first animal crossing game, but I just know Toy day will be my favourite xD I've always loved the spirit of Xmas and looking at the trailer confirms my feeling. I am really excited doing gifts exchange with my villagers!

My favorite has always been New Year's which I'm sure they'll still have.
I can't really answer out of the options given since we haven't gotten to see Toy Day/Harvest Fest yet truly. Out of the ones we have had, I def prefer Halloween over Egg Day (really any holdiay over egg day).

Halloween always. I only wish we had gotten the spooky set like in past games. The furniture was nice but it wasn’t a complete set I could use indoors.
I agree that was my one problem with it too. Like I like that we got Jack’s robes and the pumpkin head but I miss getting the creepy furniture and spooky set. Plus we didn’t get the other color pumpkin heads:(

I enjoyed Halloween. It was great while it lasted. But practically every holiday is just a DIY grind.

While not a holiday, I enjoyed May Day more. It was short, but it was fun solving a maze trying to get to Rover. Kinda wish Rover appears once every month.

Toy Day. I've always loved Christmas since I was a little girl and getting to play Animal Crossing during it and doing Toy Day is the absolute best! I also like the other holidays, but Toy Day is the best one for me. 🥰

The only holiday event I’ve played so far is bunny day lol and that definitely wasn’t one I was very fond of. It wasn’t that bad but the eggs being everywhere was bothersome! I’m pretty sure I’ll love Halloween as soon as I experience it (less than a couple of weeks left until the big day) and you can’t ever go wrong with toy day! It looked super cute from what I could see in the trailer update. In the end I voted for all of them lol, I’m not hard to please and just having events to do makes it fun for me!

I like all of the events, but Halloween is the most fantastic event so far. I'm looking forward to future holidays.

I feel equally neutral about all of them so far (much too early to tell for Harvest Festival and Toy Day), they've all had their pros and cons. I also voted for Halloween though because the general vibe is awesome, it's my favorite holiday in real life and I'm a Jack stan hahaha.

I voted Halloween because it's the only one I've experienced so far. That, and I loved it!! It was so fun to dress up in a costume and get candy and give candy and then dress as Jack and scare everyone! And I loved the Halloween music.

A lot of people so far have voted for Halloween ! I can agree it was a nice holiday overall and was very cute ! Now I wonder will people's opinion change when Turkey Day comes around or even Toy Day? Hmm.. 🤔

Back