• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite 2023 Easter Egg Collectible?

What's Your Favorite 2023 Easter Egg Collectible?

• Baby Chick Easter Egg

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Froggy Easter Egg

Votes: 40 19.8%
  • Sweetheart Easter Egg

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Crescent Moon Easter Egg

Votes: 51 25.2%
  • Glitched Easter Egg

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Stardust Easter Egg

Votes: 45 22.3%

• Total voters
I love the sweetheart one, the colors are very pretty and it gives me some 60s floral vibes somehow

Since I became more attached to my Glitch egg, I decided to change my vote. I still love the Chick egg though. I just feel I am a little more limited on what I can do with it at the moment. And the Glitch has that nice purple vibe without a ton of pink living with it.

I like the glitched egg the most and that is what I purchased with my eggs, I do love the crescent moon egg but I couldn’t afford both! 😶

i love chick egg so much, but i also love love the froggy egg and sweetheart egg. when i saw them i literally melted because my s/o's favourite animal is a frog, mine is generally birds lol (especially little ones!!) and the sweetheart egg is perfect to show the love between froggie and chick (me and s/o). i also just love the colours on sweetheart egg too!?! what can be more perfect than chick and frog sweetly in love. PERFECTION LOL

Ok now that I have obtained my eggs I need to go on a deranged rant about them because I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM 😭

I'm so grateful I was able to afford 5/6 of the eggs!!! And the one I wasn't able to afford, the stardust, was actually my least favourite of the bunch- not because I don't like it (it's absolutely stunning!), but because I just love the other ones that much!!! 😍

The baby chick and froggy eggs are too adorable I can't handle it!!!!! I wish I could have an army of them 🥺

And the sweetheart, crescent moon, and glitched eggs are giving me intense 90s nostalgia! The crescent moon=sailor moon vibes are self-explanatory, but the glitched egg brings up childhood memories of surfing the cinnabar coast in search of missingno (and thinking it was simultaneously the creepiest and coolest thing ever!) As for the sweetheart egg- I can't even explain why it makes me feel so nostalgic 😅 It just does!

In summary:

SEFKLDJKJL;SDJKL;ASDFJKL;ASDFJKL; I LOVE MY EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Stardust is my favorite, I love anything that deals with space

Back