• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite 2023 Easter Egg Collectible?

What's Your Favorite 2023 Easter Egg Collectible?

• Baby Chick Easter Egg

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Froggy Easter Egg

Votes: 40 19.8%
  • Sweetheart Easter Egg

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Crescent Moon Easter Egg

Votes: 51 25.2%
  • Glitched Easter Egg

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Stardust Easter Egg

Votes: 45 22.3%

• Total voters

Blink.

⭑ ✦ ☕ ✦ ⭑
Bells
Galaxy Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
2023 Easter Egg Hunt is out and look at them. My eyes are being blinded by the vividness of em all.
If you haven't seen the event, feel free to check out TBT's 11th Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Which one's your favorite?

Baby chick needs to be protected at all costs.

551.jpg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
552.jpg
Froggy Easter Egg
553.jpg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
554.jpg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
555.jpg
Glitched Easter Egg
556.jpg
Stardust Easter Egg

I will do everything in my path and will to obtain the Glitched Egg. The Stardust and Crescent Moon Egg are also good as well. But I'm getting the cheaper one if I can't gain enough eggs for the Stardust Egg.

Stardust for sure, makes me think of Stardew Valley!!
I'll also probably try get me a Glitched eggy Actually I think I want two Stardust if I can manage it... it's just so pretty!
Edit: Holy cow I just realized how well the Crescent Moon egg works with the Junimo egg 😭 I have a lot of thinking to do
Edit 2: Definitely gonna go for Stardust + Crescent Moon now

Last edited:
Can I say I love them all? 🥺

But seriously, if I had to choose, I would go with the crescent moon Easter egg. It looks fairly easy to obtain.

Edit: Changed my mind, I’m going for the sweetheart egg.

Last edited:
I chose Stardust Easter Egg because it’s what attracted my eye immediately (I’m biased towards Galaxy Easter Egg clones I think lmao). However, I love the Crescent Moon one and the colors in Glitched. Feeling a bit nervous about collecting them all this year, especially since there are many I anticipate to be popular on the market 🫢

I chose Stardust Easter Egg because it’s what attracted my eye immediately (I’m biased towards Galaxy Easter Egg clones I think lmao). However, I love the Crescent Moon one and the colors in Glitched. Feeling a bit nervous about collecting them all this year, especially since there are many I anticipate to be popular on the market 🫢
i agree. it's nice when pastel eggs drop, but when blue/purple/night looking eggs drop, I get on my knees fr

I am also losing my mind over how gorgeous the Stardust egg is 🙏 I love the contrast and I can already think of so many collectibles it'd work beautifully with!!
For a second choice I'm torn between the Crescent Moon Egg and Glitched Egg, but I think I'm starting to lean towards the former.

I'm going to go for the Crescent Moon Egg, but I have the Froggy Easter Egg as a backup in case my brain cells fail and I am unable to earn more eggs

or both and maybe also the chick if my brain cells don't fail

edit: ye nvm just frog and chick i don't trust my brain that much

Last edited:
I went with the baby chick egg but the glitch egg is also pretty cool.

I’m not particularly drawn to any of these but collectibles aren’t really my thing anyway. Although, I do like the colors on the Crescent Moon Egg.

baby chick egg owns my entire heart and soul (i just want to cradle it in my hand 🥹), but i also love the stardust, crescent moon and froggy eggs! they’re all so lovely, though; @/Laudine slayed like always! <3

i’m not sure how many eggs i’ll be able to find this year, but i’m hoping to be able to get the baby chick and stardust eggs at least! the crescent moon egg would also be nice to have, especially since i don’t see a crescent moon wand being in my future anytime soon 😋

I think I might like the Sweetheart Easter Egg the most since I tend to gravitate more toward the more simplistic easter eggs. That said, I really love the Baby Chick Easter Egg since birds are my favorite types of animals, it's adorable, and I want ten of them.

The Crescent Moon Easter Egg is also very pretty and I love the colors.

My first choice is the Glitched Egg. I'm even tempted to get two of them. I also like the Froggy Egg and the Baby Chick Egg. Both are precious 🐸🐣

froggy chair, it looks so cute with it’s little smile.

I voted for the Froggy Egg and the Froggy Egg alone, as it's the only one that truly caught my eye right away and instantly resonated with my soul as a lover of amphibians and reptiles 🥰🐸💚 I always thought it would be so nice to have some kind of frog collectible, whether as an egg, one of the Animal Crossing frog villagers, Kerokerokeroppi or anything else in general, but the last thing that ever crossed my mind would be the froggy chair, which is really quite the surprise but welcomed nevertheless. I'm especially drawn to that shade of green, it's perfect.

i like crescent bc silly lil moon

1680939528082.png
1680939534108.png
1680939538005.png
1680939541762.png
1680939545430.png

1680939561052.png
1680939565035.png
1680939568648.png
1680939571801.png
1680939574314.png

Last edited: