• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite 2023 Easter Egg Collectible?

What's Your Favorite 2023 Easter Egg Collectible?

• Baby Chick Easter Egg

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Froggy Easter Egg

Votes: 40 19.8%
  • Sweetheart Easter Egg

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Crescent Moon Easter Egg

Votes: 51 25.2%
  • Glitched Easter Egg

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Stardust Easter Egg

Votes: 45 22.3%

• Total voters
I was torn between the Stardust Egg and the Crescent Moon Egg as my favorite, but I think I have to go with Stardust for the darker color palette. They're both beautiful, but pastels aren't really my thing. Also, the Froggy Chair Egg rocks!

favorite is def the stardust egg, so pretty and sparkly 🥺✨

I also love the glitch egg and froggy egg though, the latter is especially iconic haha

I picked the crescent moon egg, but the glitch and stardust egg are really cool too! I'm drawn to anything that's starry or space-related and has got pink/purple/blue hues going on, so they're all really good 💜

I think I'll aim for froggy and moon if I happen to have enough after chick.
The moon can go with my bluebird, and froggy will go with kapp'n.

The clutch this year are all eggcellent!

Baby Chick Easter Egg reminds me of the chicks from Gaia online forever ago ( idk if anyone remembers those)
Froggy Easter Egg I wish was around when I was on the froggy chairs team, might need 5 of these bad bois
Sweetheart Easter Egg: pretty meh imo, but goes well with the heart crystal
Crescent Moon Easter Egg: Very cute, the colors aren't really my aesthetic tho
Glitched Easter Egg: Neat concept, would look great with the retro game set
Stardust Easter Egg: Ooooh shiny, but I must resist! I need froggys

Stardust for sure, makes me think of Stardew Valley!!
I'll also probably try get me a Glitched eggy Actually I think I want two Stardust if I can manage it... it's just so pretty!
Edit: Holy cow I just realized how well the Crescent Moon egg works with the Junimo egg 😭 I have a lot of thinking to do
You can achieve getting both crescent moon and stardust for your junimo. 🧚 🥰
--

The stardust egg reminds me of the ocean more than a sky. I think because that pink and yellow thing reminds me of a sand dollar.

I love the stardust, glitch and crescent moon eggs. They all have aspects I really enjoy visually, and fit with different modes of my own self. Don’t think I could vote on only one. Though, I think all the eggs are great.~ There’s an egg for virtually everyone.

i voted for the glitch easter egg, though in the last 10 minutes i've also developed an attachment to the stardust egg

edit: okay yeah i've changed my vote to the stardust egg 😌
now i really want a whole lineup of stardust eggs

Last edited:
As someone who often hunts for glitches in games, it's gotta be the glitched egg!

My first choice is the Glitched Egg. I'm even tempted to get two of them. I also like the Froggy Egg and the Baby Chick Egg. Both are precious 🐸🐣
I managed to get the Glitched Egg! I don't think I have brain cells left for a Froggy or even a Baby Chick...

All of the eggs are beautiful. I'd like to get either the Stardust Easter Egg or Crescent Moon Easter Egg, and maybe a Baby Chick. 😊🐣

I think they're all so cute, but I absolutely love the glitched eggie :love:

Back