• 25.0 - 29.9 Overweight

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 30.0 - 39.9 Obese

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • > 40 Morbidly Obese

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters
My BMI is 25.8 which is overwieght.

BMI Calculators are not really reliable in my case. Muscle plays a big factor in my weight. BMI Calculators can not measure muscle.

My BMI is 25.8 which is overwieght.

BMI Calculators are not really reliable in my case. Muscle plays a big factor in my weight. BMI Calculators can not measure muscle.

calm down fatso -______________-

my bmi is 18.4, right below whats considered underweight. i'd like to disagree with being underweight, but ive never seen a doctor about it >< imo im not even that skinny but ive been working out daily for the past three years or so and eating healthy - a majority of my weight is most likely just muscle that got counted as fat

Last edited:
not until you go on a diet -_-

her weight helps her slide down faster -________________-

actually the heavier you are the slower you sled because you sink into the snow instead of staying on the surface -_-

Last edited:
BMI calculators are similar to that of Google translate, it's not the most reliable. There's a lot more to take into account(muscle,water weight,etc), so I would get a more accurate on from a doctor.

My doctor said my BMI is 23.5 which is okay but I've been starting to lose more weight so there's that.

My BMI is around 20.4 at 5'4 and 119 pounds. Most of my weight is in my legs because I have to hold lunges in stances for my martial arts class.

I'm not a nutritionist, but when people starve themselves in an attempt to lose weight, they end up gaining weight because your body will go into "starvation mode" and will begin storing all carbohydrates as fat. After a while, however, your body will begin to consume itself and you'll lose weight in the long run, but in the early stages you do tend to gain a few pounds.

Um, no. That's not how thermodynamics works. Or else the entire third world would be fat.

Well, somehow not eating does contribute to weight gain. It has happened to me before, albeit I only gained a few pounds.

I'm not a nutritionist, but when people starve themselves in an attempt to lose weight, they end up gaining weight because your body will go into "starvation mode" and will begin storing all carbohydrates as fat. After a while, however, your body will begin to consume itself and you'll lose weight in the long run, but in the early stages you do tend to gain a few pounds.

yep this is pretty much it thats why ppl recovering from anorexia and bulimia actually lose weight when they start a proper diet again

you also lose weight in muscle when you starve yourself so that contributes to why you might gain weight after eating properly again

Last edited:
Back