• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your ACNL house like?

First floor- modern wood, other things that earn points
left room- japan theme
right room- red sleek series and villager pics
back room-kitchen
upstairs- nintendo
basement- my room!!

1st floor: my cat room with exotic furniture
Left room: garden
Right room: modern wood series
Upper room: rock band room
Basement: movie theatre
Upstairs: modern series with villager pics.

I have most of the Sleek series in my upstairs room, with a few other bits. Main room is a mixture of Cabin and red Patchwork, I'm making a log cabin themed room of course. Right room currently has Modern Wood in it, but I'm going to change that. Back room is the starts of a bathroom and left room is a kitchen. Basement is currently a storeroom, but it's going to become either a games room or science lab.

This will probably change, I have quite a few other themes/series I want to use as well.

Main room: sleek series all refurbished to red and lots of red items
Left room: white palace kinda looking
Right room: my mayor office at home :D
Upstairs: clothing/closet
Basement: in progress... Currently full of junk xP

Not yet fully upgraded but I plan on having my whole house have a modern look mixed with the card and sleek series.

Main room: Typical family room with tv and couches.
Left: Modern kitchen.
Right: Guest room.
Back: Bathroom.
Upstairs: My room.
Basement: Gaming lounge with cafe/bar.

Skinny's house will never be fully expanded but I could live in there happily if it were real.

Main room is perfect, I love it, I will probably never refurnish it. My own custom wallpaper, mostly furniture from the mixed wood set, a fireplace, a couple of my favorite villagers' pictures. Everything in warm, earthy tones. On the left, the kitchen. Simple and functional. On the right, a room where I would relax in. Bookshelves, table and chair, cup of coffee, a full set of Brewsteroids for company. Back room is full of Japanese stuff. It represents my "hobby" room. In real life, I have posters on the wall, hundreds of Japanese manga and American comics, and a collection of game and anime figures on my shelves. If only the game had these items, I would put them in this room.

Upstairs, is Skinny's bedroom. Small, cosy, comfortable. There's a typewriter there. I love it. It's there to remind myself that I used to write for a living. Back in those days when I started to love writing, there were no personal computers, only typewriters. Bookshelves, because I love books. A potted cactus, because succulents are my favorite plants, I used to grow lots of them. Rock music is playing. I love rock and I like it loud. Just a few of my favorite things.

Basement is space for storing stuff. That's what basements are for, I think. Heh.

Gold exterior
Main room: Golden series
North: Gold recolored cabana set
East: Gold recolored modern set
West: Gold recolored polka dot set
Second Floor: Pirate set + Gold super toilet
Basement: Gold and white chess set

o.o;;

I have upstairs my Pave and Cafe sets, along with some unorderable clothes. My basement is all my HHA prizes, fish trophies, I've lost my bug trophies somewhere... and my Mush set. Main floor back room is Card series with some of Redd's firework items. My main floor left room is Ice and Bug series combined. My main floor right room is my beloved Kiddie set, with all the Piggy Banks remakes, my custom pattern double neck guitar, the zodiac set and Lucky and Julian's pictures. My main floor, main room is all my other villager pictures and some other junk like Festivale feathers and camper stuff. I use the paintball wall and floor in that room. I'm really not sure what my external stuff is anymore.

Last edited:
I customised the regal set to be royal pink and that's spread out over the house with the rococco wall and floor. There's the main room with a sofa, bookcase, clock ect. The left room is the kitchen with uncustomised regal table and chairs. The right room is an unfinished bathroom. The back room is a garden with the peeing statue thing and the outdoor pool and cupids bench. Upstairs is the bedroom.

Main room: Japanese stuff. It's extremely cluttered, with the exotic set, the zen set, all of the lucky cats, and some of the bonsai trees. O_O It seems to get me a lot of HHA points though.

Back room: Partial ranch set, fireworks table, my birthday candles I recently got for my birthday, and a few other things.

Right room: Minimalist set, my animal pictures (all 2 of them - Rory and Katie), random DLCs and trophies.

Left room: My conbini. 7/11 set, a table with microwave and coffee maker, slushie machine, soda case, capsule toy machine, large magazine rack, ice cream case, milk case, exit sign, surveillance camera, copy machine, cardboard boxes with my cucumber horse and eggplant cow on top (to represent the fact that Japanese convenience stores actually sell produce), a table with kuji prizes (lottery prizes - am using 2 boxed figurines, 1 customized to be the robot), signs on the walls advertising the cost and prizes of the kuji in Japanese... basically, it looks almost exactly like my 7/11 down the street. Too bad these items are 7/11 and not Lawson's (the conbini I actually go to all the time to pay my bills).

Basement: It's a band practice space. Laptop, CD shelves, drum set, guitars, microphone, etc.

2nd floor: Cabin set and miscellaneous randomness.

I haven't really worked too hard on most of my rooms yet, with the exception of my conbini room. I plan to make my mayor character's house full of my favorite types of stores here in Japan. Gonna make a Mandarake (anime goods), an Alice in Wonderland themed maid cafe/restaurant (there's a real one here in Japan), a cat cafe, an arcade, and an undecided store for the last room. Maybe I'll make it look like Cospa or some other anime cosplay shop.

Last edited:
My main room is spooky themed, left room is a bathroom, right room is a nursery (which I put together myself, not a set) , back room is a kitchen, upstairs is pink rococo, and downstairs is Gracie

Before i started HHA Theme Challenge (for about 260,000 HHA interior points):
Upstairs: Full astro series, full guitar set, drum set, mic stand, wall-mounted speaker, amp, etc.

Center: Full orange stripe series, some plants, HHA gold trophy & plaque, some un-orderable items, etc.

Left: Full ruby Modern series, Flat-screen TV, aurora screen, black game shelf, etc.

Right: Full Lovely series, Papa panda, Mama panda, cassette player, homework set, mobile, ebony piano, music stand, rolling suitcase, birdcage, etc.

Back: Full brown minimalist, dessert case, wall fan, western fence, chaise lounge, yellow balloon, marshmallow chair, some un-orderable items, etc.

Basement: Full pink regal series, various unnecessary items, tools, some un-orderable items, etc.

=====

During HHA Trendy Theme Challenge (for about 1,270,000 HHA theme points):
Almost the same as before theme challenge, i only need to remove all non-trendy items and voila! More than 1,100,000 points the next morning! I had to completely remove all items inside Right Room though, since there were no trendy items at all.

=====

Now, i have all gold exterior for my mayor's house, and i'm still redecorating the interior freely without any theme / series restriction anymore. Temporary furniture i use in my house at the moment are:

Upstairs: some Gracie furniture, clothes, and 4 mannequins.

Center: Full cabana series, island & pirate items such as vintage telescope, Jolly Roger, life preserver, beach table, all HHA gold exclusive items, and 3 normal furnitures; hi-fi stereo, vintage telephone, & glass top table (forgot the actual name)

All other rooms: various items, tools, etc.

=====

If you don't believe me, you may visit my dream town anytime you want. The address is in my siggy. :3

Last edited:
My upstairs is princess, my back room is pink rococo, my basement is the fishing tourney furniture, and my main room is a work in progress but has a little bit of everything ^^

My house is not a house, it's a storage at the moment :( Fixing that once I get the items I am looking for and turning the whole place into a nice log cabin.

Back